ask

(No killing)

(No killing)

Ritchie: "He looks even more adorable and stop teasing me."

Devin: "Thank chu."

Devin sat on Ritchie's lap and fell asleep.

Brandon: "I would run, then try to kill her or myself."

Amira: "Please no die."

Brandon: "I'll try not too."

Brandon ruffled her head. Ritchie and Brandon looked to the necklaces before they handed eachother the one that fit their colors. (Ritchie got the purple and Brandon got blue).

Amira: "So pretty. I've never seen their friends. I dont have any besides the workers. Mom and dad never let me, they said they'd corrupted me. Mom and dad told me about them."

Ritchie: "Oh, what did they say?"

Amira: "They said you were good but bad people tried to lead you astray. N they said you had a problem with games n it almost killing you and filling your head with nonsense, so I'm not allowed on the internet without supervision."

Brandon: "I'll tell you this, they weren't bad people. They actually helped us live."

Amira: "I wish I had friends, but mom and dad said I have to be a good girl and do as they say so I can get married, be a good wife that'll produce proper heirs."

Ritchie: "And that's not right... when we find a way back to Alantied do you want to come?"

Amira: "Can I?"

Brandon: "Yea, it doesn't seem as though they have changed. Heck they gotten worse."

Amira: "I'd like to go."

Ritchie: "We should go back before they send the guards out. Don'thive me that look you know it's true."

Brandon was glaring at Ritchie.

Brandon: "I know. Amirai want you to stay hidden behind us so you dont get in trouble."

Amira: "Ok."

Amira let out a yawn as she followed behind them.

———————————————————

Allumos: "It appears my dear boy is a cuddle bug when drunk off of alcohol. And yes he's still cuddling me."

Viper had his head in Allumos's lap.

———————————————————

They dragon slayers laughed at them.

Colin: "See he cares about Uncle All."