asks

Brandon just got done with paperwork and walked into Ritchie's and his room

Brandon just got done with paperwork and walked into Ritchie's and his room. Signing he collapsed back onto his bed. He was going to sleep, but saw his brother was still awake.

Brandon: "Ive been doing paperwork and damage control. So how did this happen?"

Ritchie looked over at his brother then back at Oakley and Devin. Devin, who was still a cat, was asleep on his lap and Oakley was curled up at his side. Ritchie was leaning against his bedboard.

Ritchie: "I'm not fully sure myself, but this is nice. Pufff- Yea I do."

Brandon and Ritchie watched the video. They were quietly discussing it with eachother. It was a little hard to believe that this is Viper, but they were happy for him.

———————————————————

Allumos: "Haha, I'm proud of my dear boy!"

Lo'Pho was pouting in the corner.

Bryan: "Awe that's cute. I'm happy that they are doing good. We've been well, we just had a date and the wedding is for next month. Jakey is hanging out with his sister."

———————————————————

David: "I'm chilling and gardening. So I'm fine. Bob not so much, hes been grumpy."

Bob: "Shut up."

David: "Na, me scared of the twins? Never."

Lucas: "That's a lie. It was scary when they both had a huge fight and destroyed a neighboring island. Luckily it was uninhabitable."

———————————————————

Kay was giving Viper poison cookies to help calm him down.

Kay: "Can you guys please stop antagonizing him?"