ask

Ritchie: "Yea, I do keep or try to keep alot of my emotions bottled up

Ritchie: "Yea, I do keep or try to keep alot of my emotions bottled up."

Devin: "Not anymore hopefully because you got me to help you."

Brandon just grabbed a new bottle and was by everyone, he was semi hidden behind Ritchie.

Mom: "It hurts to know my grandchild is in a coma. It hurts to know he's managed to befall a similar situation like Ritchie."

Ritchie: "It is not similar mom."

Blake: "Similar? Were you in a coma before?"

Ritchie: "Not exactly, it's a long story."

Soren: "The *hic* short if it is the reason you dont really see any head gear. There was a game *hic* and console that trapped the players in the game for a year, well 3 years for them."

David: "Well that's dumb. Why didn't you just unplug him?"

Soren glared at David as Lucas elbowed him.

Soren: "Doing do would've frayed his brain."

Francesca: "I'm very sorry for what happened to you I never got a chance to see you befor you vanished."

Francesca was staring at Ritchie, so where the others they were trying to piece everything together.

Mom: "I would never abuse my babies."

Ritchie: "Well, they...didn't."

Brandon: "Hehe, yes they dud."

Lucas: "Huh, care to explain why one of you day yes and the other said no?"

Kit: "So you guys just abused Brandon."

Soren: "We never abused our kids."

Francesca: "They are lovely people. I'm sure this is because Brandon is drunk right now."

Brandon: "Nuuu, they were I'd you you're go by altide, but her is no considered buse. They dooook Richard I think for majortea~."

Brandon chugged the rest of the bottle and was hugging Ritchie as he rocked them side to side.

Ritchie: "It was a lovely night, but I think I need to get this one to bed."

Devin: "I'll come with you. Stay out of trouble guys and you should go to sleep too."

Allumos made everyone go to their rooms for the night. He'd have to look for Michael in the morning.

———————————————————

Lo'Pho accepted and cried in the hug