"Come here", Yeonjun appears beside her, putting one arm around her shoulder pulling her into his hug. "You need a hug from me"

"Move away, I give better hugs", Soobin quickly takes the empty seat at the other side of hers, gently putting his hand over Yeonjun's trying to pull her into his hug instead

"You both are going to suffocate her, god damn it"

The three of them look up at Jiwoo standing at the side, with coffees and sandwiches in her hands.

"Don't baby me", she tries to move away from the boys' hugs, playfully pushing to the side.

"Only babies cry. So, you are a baby", Yeonjun pesters . "We bought your favourite Salted Caramel Latte, and your all-time favourite egg sandwich from the cafeteria, crusts removed"

Haru's eyes perk up at the mention of the crust, making her look at everyone with her big glassy eyes. "Crusts removed?"

"This boy right here literally begged the lady to remove the crust for him", Jiwoo rolls her eyes at Yeonjun, shaking her head at the same time. "Can you believe him? He flirted with the lady from the cafeteria—I can't believe him"

Haru watches as Soobin reaches for the plastic Jiwoo was carrying a moment ago, taking out a packet of egg sandwich with its crust cleanly removed. He gently pushes the sandwich towards her, winking at her as he gestures her to take it.

"Eat it. Feel better, okay?", Soobin tears the packet for her instead. "I know you don't talk to us about things but, we want you to lean on us too sometimes. It's okay if you want to be weak for once and let us take care of you"

Haru watches as he suddenly takes the sandwich attempting to feed her. But then he stops, letting out a soft sigh as he smiles weakly at her.

"Haru", Soobin curves a small smile. "We are your friends. We want to be here for you"

Haru gulps to herself when he says that, making her feel the familiar urge to cry again. Her emotions are suddenly all over the places, unstable and a mess. Reading the heartfelt email from Areum has unconsciously made her cry, triggering the most vulnerable part of her. And now, she is stunned to see her friends suddenly being honest with her and actually begging for her to lean on them.