Insane Affections (Yandere! Alois Trancy; Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji)

Konnichiwa minna~ I made this up in class when we had nothing to do, hehe. Anyways, Alois won't be doing the disclaimer.

I don't want to invite him as his yandere self, he might murder me! So, here I go~!

I do not own Black Butler. It belongs to Yana Toboso and the company that supports it. I also do not own you ^-^

Enjoy~!
*****************************************************************

"Where are you love~?"

The smashing of a vase echoed across the halls as a blonde boy looked around for a certain (h/c)-haired girl hiding in his estate.

Why, you may ask? Well, it all started in the village in London...

(Y/N)'s POV

I huffed in irritation as I made my way home to my widowed mother, who was busy with chores in our cottage.

I was in the village running errands for my mother since she rarely goes out of the said cottage. She would rely on me to do errands that she can't do or that she doesn't have time to do it herself.

I was currently scurrying away from the crowded streets of London which is the reason why I'm so irritated today.

As I did escape the confinements of the crowd, I breathed a sigh of relief and continued to head for home.

That is, until I heard a person calling my name over and over again. "_____! _____!" I groaned, watching the noble skip towards my direction.

Alois Trancy, a blonde noble who befriended me for no reason. I was the type of person who has only a few friends in their lifetime. My friends consists of him, Ciel, Sebastian, Tanaka, Mey-rin, Finny, Bard and Hannah. I wouldn't consider Claude as my friend since he only talks to me if it's about Alois's orders and the triplets would watch from afar and whisper to each other.

Don't ask me how a pauper such as myself has befriended two nobles and their servants. I don't know either, but they only wanted to be my friend and that was the only reason.

It was really out of character for Ciel to befriend me since he appears to be cold and prideful, which is quite the opposite of me. Still, I became his friend because of a simple chess game.

And Claude was nowhere to be seen, which is odd. He was always beside Alois no matter where he is and he is Alois's faithful butler.

"Where are you going?" He asked gleefully causing me to return to reality. "Oh, I'm heading home now." I told him as I turned around and walked away from him.

He noticed this and followed me. "Can he just leave me alone for today? I'm tired and not in the mood to talk." I grumpily thought as I walked faster.

I sighed, stopping in my tracks causing Alois to stop behind me. "Look Alois, I-" Before I can continue, a gloved hand covered my mouth with a white cloth, containing an intoxicatingly sweet smell.

"Ch-chloroform!" I thought, my hands trying to claw the hand away from me. My eyes began to droop, slowly succumbing to the invitation of slumber.

"You'll be with me forever, _______~" Alois giggled, his eyes filled with insanity.

That was the last I heard and saw before losing consciousness.

**

Alois's POV

"Now where is she? She needs to be punished~" I thought, looking around for her in the halls.

She managed to escape the room I locked her in. I already sent Claude to look for her along with me. She should be in that room, safe and unharmed.

She shouldn't be left outside where she can get hurt. She should stay here, with me.

She's too fragile and beautiful. I'm scared that she'll leave me and someone else will take her.

I chuckled, not noticing the insanity coated in it. "Where are you love~?" I pushed a vase out of its pedestal and let it smash to pieces.

"You know that it's no use hiding from me." I opened each and every door as I said this. "Where, oh where could she be~?"

I smirked as I heard her screams, that delicious sound echoing in my ears. She's in the basement.

Ecstatic to hold her in my arms, I ran to the source of her voice. "Soon, we'll be together forever and nothing can take you away from me~!"

(Y/N)'s POV

Tears brimmed my eyes, my mind was clouded in fear and confusion, my head bent low to conceal the grotesque view in front of me.

"I regretted opening this door....They..." In front of me was a sight to be feared by many. The torturous acts clear to my line of vision, though the basement is only lit by a small portion of moonlight.

Mey-rin and Hannah were both hung on a noose, making them choke to death.

Finny and Bard both had their eyes gouged out and their limbs chopped off.

Ciel's and Sebastian's heads have been decapitated off of their bodies that lay limply on the ground. Their stares clouded in horror.

The triplets were wrapped together in barb wires, causing them to bleed to death.

Over all of this, their blood-stained forms stood out. Blood stained the walls and floor. Blood pooled around their bodies. The metallic stench of blood overwhelmed me.

"This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening!!" My knees fell to the ground as I bawled and sobbed. "There you are~!" Arms wrapped around my waist as a face nuzzled my neck.

I don't care anymore.... "Let me die Alois...Please..."

"No can do love." He whispered as he bit my earlobe. I stifled a moan and settled with a flinch. "Wh-why?!" I choked out, shaking in fear.

"Why did you kill them?!"

"Because," He kissed my cheek and whispered. "They were in the way of our love."

To stay safe, I didn't scream at him. I didn't answer. I went silent and awaited for his voice to say something.

I didn't expected this. "Now, I'll have to punish you ______~"

**

That was how it happened. The once free girl was now trapped in the arms of her supposed "lover". She was never found again. She never left the "comforts" of the Trancy estate.

He broke her, she became emotionless. He talked to her, she never answered. He showed his affections towards her, she never returned it.

Oh, look~ I didn't know that it was you!

How was it you? Look at your stomach, he carved his name there~

******************************************************************

Done! I'm sorry if it sucked. I'm new at writing a yandere one-shot so, gomen!

I hope you enjoyed this, bye~! ^-^
HeavenlyAngel761