Chapter Five

~Levy~

"He did what?!" Lucy shrieks, I try to Hush Lucy. "Shh. Lu-chan. But yeah, he even knocked out poor Jet and Droy out thinking they were, 'sexual predators'." I say picking up my tray and following Lucy. "He totally likes you." She squeals, I roll my eyes, "Yeah. The day when the rebel falls for the book worm, pigs will fly." I say sitting down at the table with  the girls. "What are Levy-san and love rival talking about?" Juvia asks starting at us. "GaLe!" Lucy smirks, I face palm. "GaLe? Sounds like a ship!" Mira squeals, "It is. Gajeel x Levy." "No way!" Mira and Juvia say jumping out of their seats and pound the table in usion. "Shhh!" I say turning redder than Erza's hair. "When did this happen?! I don't even have my ship book with me!" Mira giggles like an idiot, "Why are you four so loud?" Erza asks plopping down.

"Gajeel-kun likes Levy-san! Gajeel never told Juvia about this!" Juvia says as she clenches her fist, "N-No way!" Erza studders. "Thats not true!" I yell jumping out of my seat, the cafeteria goes quiet as I sit back down puffing out my cheeks. I look down while twiddling my thumps as the chatter resume. "You like him to, don't you?" Lucy nudges me. "Shut it Lu-chan." I say picking up my fork, "Woah, no need for violence." Erza says. I stab my salad before shoving it in my mouth and growl, "Oh well. Let's start a new topic." Mira giggles. I roll my eyes and giggle, Calm alittle Levy.

~Gajeel~

"See Salamander?! Is that not enough proof?!" I growl as Natsu listens in on their conversation, he shakes his head. I give him a blank stare, "Then what's enough proof?" "Levy leans in to you and kisses you, in public." He says crossing his arms. I huff, "I hope you know you can be a real jackass." "Yeah. But then who else would put you in your place?!" He smirks. "'My Place'? The only one who needs placing is you, you cocky bastard! Now go flirt with that blonde chic!" I growl as Natsu turns a light scarlet.

~Levy~

"Karaoke..?" I say sweating dropping, Mira smiles. "Yep. Elfman is gonna be home on the week end so instead of having the regular Friday night vote I last minute picked out karaoke and girls night for one night. So we have a day for sad movies in the morning, romance in the afternoon, and horror at night. And the next day we will have to break down our shopping to the maximum of 5 hours if we wanna add in pizza and makeovers, but that means no gossip and we will have to do games." Mira pouts, "Big brother Elf is bringing over some friends, so Evergreen is coming on Saturday which could ruin our romance movie setup." Lisanna sighs. Me and Lucy sigh too, "Awweh? That means I can't unravel? I'm gonna have too keep that...stripping popsicle and dragon boy at bay?" Erza crys. Mira giggles, "I can do that for you Erza!" "Juvia would be more worried about what Gray-sama and others will destory..." Juvia sweats drops. I nod in agreement, "We should get the boys to bring munchies to make up for future expenses." Lucy chuckles. "Alright. This week is my turn to bring the stuff. I'll write down a list that the SS' can give to her brother and the friends-- Crap! This is my stop. See you guys at Singing Sushi!" I say running off the bus and into the house as Adrian follows me, "Hey Mom, Dad! I'm going to go pack!" I call dropping my bag off in the living room, "Okay! You better go to school on Monday!" Mom says jokingly, I quickly pull out a pen and paper and write down the ingredients to a girls perfect life.

Pepsi Cans, Chips; Sour cream and onion, bacon and sour cream, regular, ruffled regular, dortios, smart food popcorn, barbecue, sour keys, tubes of cookie dough, candy watermelons, neon candy worms, gummy bears, cheap lollipops, chocolate, jelly beans, red velvet cupcakes, gummy penguins, gummy dolphins, and packets of gum.

I stick the paper in my overnight bag start packing everything I'll need and my uniform. I start picking out an outfit, after two and a half hours I decide on a red dress with a matching hair tie. I take my stuff and race downstairs before jumping into my shoes and running outside. I quickly run three blocks and turn into the sushi place where we were meeting. I plop down at the table with the others, I let out a sigh. "Sorry! I was picking out a good public outfit, here's the list. Add what you want." I say putting the list on the table. "Hey Levy! We just basically got here too, how about you go sing a song?" Lucy says. "They're having a competition. What if we all participate and the winner gets to choose the movie line up on Saturday?" Lisanna smiles. We all nod, "Alright. Levy was the last here. So she goes first. What song do you wanna sing?" Mira smiles, I shrug. "Choose for me," I sigh knowing I'm gonna regret those words, Mira goes up to the DJ as he pulls out his mic. "Alright ladies and gentlemen. Right now our singing competition has started! And start off is Lennox MgGrave. Singing a surpise." The DJ smiles, I get up on stage rolling my eyes.

Mira and Erza say never give your name out to strangers incase. I pick up the mic and listen and the music starts playing.  I glared at Mira as Kanye by The Chainsmokers played through the roof, she knows I get crazy when singing along. "I have never wished and hoped. Didn't need a telescope, to see where I am going. I have never been the one, trying hard to hold my tongue..Is my stereo, At one day I'll stand with a crown on my head..Like a God yeah, like a God. With every step, no, I won't second guess what I want, I wanna be like Kanye! I'll be the King of me always. Do what I want, I'll have it my way! All day, like Kanye-eah, yeah, yeah; Like Kanye, Kanye, yeah-ah, yeah-ah. Like Kanye, Kanye, yeah-ah, yeah-ah. I'll be the king of me!"