CHAPTER 10. Reincarnation (VIDEO ABOVE⬆️)

After Lee Rang’s call, Lee Yeon runs to stop Ji Ah.

When Nam Ji Ah returns home, she finds a package outside the house. She opens the note (from Lee Rang) which reads "put the glasses on and get the answer to your question”. Ji Ah goes into the house with the glasses in her hand.

Ji Ah stands in front of the mirror holding the glasses. She doesn’t hear the *phone ring*. She puts the glasses on. She sees herself as A Eum.

⚡Flashback⚡…Lee Yeon appears and A Eum tells him while he doesn’t age, she does

Flashback⚡…Lee Yeon appears and A Eum tells him while he doesn’t age, she does. She worries that he’ll be lonely after she’s gone. Lee Yeon stops time for a moment. He lifts her to a tree and they enjoy the scenery. Lee Yeon doesn’t believe he’ll stop caring. He says should he ever betray her; she can drive one of her arrows through him. She chuckles.

A Eum learns she’s been summoned to the palace by the king. She’s told he’s in critical condition. Before she heads to the palace she looks to the mountain.

 Before she heads to the palace she looks to the mountain

At the palace,

The King says she’s grown strong. She says he’s grown weak. She says her eyes string from the smoke of the burning bodies of the dead and starved. She says her father’s mind has become unstable because evil is in side him. The scales of the Imoogi appear on her father. The Imoogi admits he’s in her father’s body. She shoots an arrow near the Imoogi and order him to leave her father. The Imoogi shocks Lee Yeon with the reveal that she was born as a sacrifice for the Imoogi. But her father sacrificed himself to save her.  The Imoogi says he’ll release her father in exchange for Lee Yeon, the mountain spirit. He warns her father will be dead in 3 days if she doesn’t. A Eum agrees but notes Lee Yeon cannot leave the mountain. Therefore, in return for exiting her father’s body, she’ll take the Imoogi to Lee Yeon in her body. A Eum believes that Leo Yeon will be able to extract the Imoogi.

But things don’t go as planned. Lee Yeon tells the Imoogi that he wanted A Eum to bring him to him. The Imoogi draws a sword and fights with Lee Yeon.