CHAPTER 4. I've Been Waiting for You (video above⬆️)

(2020)

(2020)...Lee Yeon wakes to find Ji Ah starting at him. He sits up with a massive headache. He warns her if she can't explain her actions to his satisfaction, she'll be punished. He promises to take her eyes for seeing what she shouldn't have seen. Ji Ah agrees.

Fox Lee Rang and Ki Yoo Ri arrive at a funeral home

Fox Lee Rang and Ki Yoo Ri arrive at a funeral home. Yoo Ri pretends to be an executive from the bus company where Lee Rang killed all the passengers. He tells Yoo Ri they are here to enjoy the sadness of the families of those he killed.

Ji Ah notes Lee Yeon looks the same as he did in 1999 when they first met. She asks what he is. Lee Yeon says he's a nine tailed fox. Lee Yeon is impressed this doesn't phase her. Ji Ah admits her TV show called Unveiling Urban Legends focuses on those the live amongst humans that aren't human. She asks what happened on the night in 1999. Lee Yeon says he followed the smell of blood and saved a little girl. He notes that girl is ungrateful. He says he saved her because she looked like someone (A Eum). Ji Ah asks about her parents. Lee Yeon assumes they died. Ji Ah asks for his help in finding out what happened to them. Lee Yeon isn't interested in helping her. Ji Ah threatens to expose him by airing the recording of his fight with Lee Rang from the hidden cameras in her house on her show this week. Ji Ah admits she's desperate for his help. Lee Yeon isn't interested. He puts his hand over one of her eyes. She goes blind in the eye. She drops the flash drive with the recording in her tea. Ji Ah says he's indebted to her now. She wants his help to find out what happened to her parents. Lee Yeon shakes his head.

Yoo Ri greets the families and pays her respects. One of the family members, a young man, recognizes Lee Rang and asks why he's there.

Flashback⚡...The young man meets Lee Rang at a wishing fountain. Lee Rang shares he wished for his older brother to be miserable for the rest of his life. Lee Rang says he'll bother his brother until one of them dies. The young man's wish is to marry his girlfriend. He admits his parents are against the match. Lee Rang offers to help.
At the funeral home, Lee Rang tells the young man with his parents dead, he can marry his girlfriend. The young man demands to know if Lee Rang killed his parents. Lee Rang calls him crazy.

 Lee Rang calls him crazy