𝘙𝘰𝘺 𝘹 𝘙𝘪𝘻𝘢 ☆ 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵

[ ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴏɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ]

💝 𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝙍𝙤𝙮 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙭 𝙍𝙞𝙯𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙚 💝

Riza Hawkeye nervously tapped her foot against the concrete floor of the Furher's office. They officially defeated the Homunculi and Father and both she and Roy have finally recovered from their injuries.

And as far as promises are concerned, she was quite nervous about this. She was only human after all. Anxiously waiting for the newly seated Furher, she subconsciously touches her back. That tattoo that was embedded there would finally be removed since Roy has finally fulfilled his plan.

"Warrant Officer Hawkeye," the door opens as Roy struts in. Riza stands and salutes but Roy places down her hand. "We're alone, don't worry," he mutters as she places her hand down. "No need to call me Furher if we're alone,"

Riza just nods, "Well, should we get it over with?" she asks as Roy wears his ignition gloves.

She nervously looks at them but gulps the doubt down and starts to remove her coat, leaving her with the black turtle neck underneath. She was about to lift it but Roy stops her hand. "If it makes you feel more comfortable, you don't need to strip."

She sighs and gently removes Roy's hand, "My clothes would catch fire, be rational about this Roy," she scolds, "Besides, I trust you," she mutters a bit more quietly as she and Roy blush and looks away. "O-Okay then,"

She removes her top leaving her with only her undergarment and her trousers while Roy closes the curtains. She was trembling slightly as she turns her back to Roy.

Roy on the other hand gulps nervously. His hands were shaking as well and he couldn't quite calm his erratic heart down. He lays a trembling hand on Riza's back, surprising her. "Why is your hand shaking Roy? Shouldn't I be the nervous one?" she calmly jeers at him as Roy lets out a 'tsk'.

Roy places his hand down and leans his head on Riza's shoulder. Riza furrows her brows upwards and lays a hand on Roy's head, "What's wrong? You told me you didn't need it anymore-"

"-that's not it, Hawkeye," Roy interrupts. "I'm just..scared,"

"Unless you have plans of killing me then you shouldn't be nervous,"

"That's not it. I just don't know how to do this the painless way," he turns Riza to face him, "I don't want to hurt you but I also wanna fulfill my promise," he starts rambling before Riza plants a soft kiss on Roy's lips.

"You sure worry a lot," she sighs and holds his cheek in one hand, "But please, this is our duty, I literally got stabbed for you, sir," she grits her teeth, "So please get it over with,"

Roy sighs, "I'll try to do it carefully," he pulls the ice and cloth closer to them and he wraps his arms around Riza, engulfing her in a hug before unlatching her bra. He places his left hand on her back, starting.

She feels the searing pain on her skin, the heat prickling her back as she hisses and clutches Roy's back, whimpering at the firey sensation.

He immediately stops, grabbing the pack of ice quickly with his free hand and places it on Riza's scorched back. "Riza, tell me if it's too much," he whispers in her ears.

He feels her nods against his shoulder, proceeding to place down the ice and starting with her back once more. She whimpers as he abruptly stops, tilting up her chin as he wipes her tears with a cold hand.

He places a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips, lips entangled as he carefully lights up his hands and presses the flames on her back. It whimpers but the intense pain from before was subsiding as Roy's lips were locked on Riza's.

She was tearing up but her grip on Roy loosened a bit as they break away for air. She yelps out and Roy stops, placing the ice pack on the affected area once more.

He peers over to see the tattoo gone and the blistering scar left. He immediately lets Riza sit, taking the first aid kit as she wipes away her tears and sighs, trying to calm the pain. Roy places a pain reliever in his mouth and kisses Riza once more, making her take her time in swallowing the pill.

She takes a gulp of water as she covers her chest with one hand. Roy offers her his military coat and she uses this to cover her bare chest. "Are you okay? We should probably bring you to a hospital,"

Riza shakes her head and peers over her shoulder, "Is it that bad?"

Roy shakes his head, "I'd never be able to," he kisses her nape and starts sanitizing the wound, pressing an antiseptic soaked cotton on the wound. She calms down, her trembling reduced as she slowly takes breaths.

"It's finally gone," she mutters. Roy lets out a mumble, "I'm sorry,"

"Don't do that," Riza glares at him, "You kept your promise didn't you?" her voice softens. "It just gives me a bit more confidence in you,"

Roy looks at her, confused. "Were you doubting me since the beginning?"

"And what if I did?"

An arrow goes straight into Roy's heart, offending him greatly as Riza chuckles at him with slight pain on her back. "I'm joking Roy,"

He places an ice pack on her back once more and waits for it to melt on her skin, relieving the throbbing sensation of the burns. "It just, relieves me a bit more, knowing that you really won't back out from a promise," she smiles.

"Geez, don't tell me you're thinking I'm getting cold feet, Warrant Officer," Roy keeps the ice pack in place.

Riza chuckles, gripping his coat further and looking ahead of her, the crest of the military right in front of her as she glances back at Roy.

"Are you, Mister Fürher?"

Roy grabs her hand and kisses the band on her finger.

"Of course not, why would I back out when it comes to marrying you?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES HELLO! I'm Cinnamon and maybe some of you know me from my Haikyuu One Shots and here I am deciding that one anime isn't enough.

I wanna be friends with you all so please don't hesitate to comment and vote.