𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝒕𝒐-𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝘙𝘦𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 (𝘚𝘬8 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺

"What do you mean you don't know what honmei chocolate is?" Reki gapes as Langa looks away shyly from embarrassment.

"We only have plain valentine's chocolate in Canada, and I've never received much chocolate," he looks down at his bandage plastered fingers. 

Reki purses his mouth and suddenly slams his curled hand against his palm, 'I've got an idea! I can confess and when all goes wrong I can blame it on the culture shock,' he thinks craftily before sighing.

"You're kinda popular these days, you'd probably receive lots of them," he shrugs before picking up his board. 'I really hope not though,'

"You told me honmei is for lovers...right?" Langa peers over him as Reki hums in response. "I only have one person in mind I'd like to receive some from,"

Reki chokes on his own saliva. "Woah, you just moved here!"

"And...?"

"Damn, Langa you sly bastard!" Reki pats his back roughly as he smiles through grit teeth. 'Who?!'

'Wait, it doesn't matter,' Reki sighs and stands up before stuffing his hands into his pockets with his board tucked under his arm.

"I have some errands to run, catch you later," he waves and leaves Langa. 'I'll just have to up the anti,'

It was a matter of love ay first sight when it came to Reki. The moment he saw Langa flying above a board, he knew he was whipped.

He wanted to give him honmei and nobody was stopping him. He lays his board down and starts rolling along the bike lanes on the way to the mall. He takes his wallet out and frowns at the single ¥1000 inside. 'Shit! I'm totally not prepared,'

He looks around and sees chocolate that aren't branded and are very much for sale. He debates on whether or not to just melt it into one and have his mother help him.

"Ji-san, three of these please," he sighs as he purchases three medium boxes of chocolate.

Reki looks down on his hands as he clenches it into a fist with a determined look on his face. He was going to give honmei to Langa even if it killed him. He feels his phone ring before he picks it up.

"Hello?"

'Let's go start a beef!'

Reki glances down at his hands, "I'm booked tonight, I'll pass,"

'Even if Langa would come?'

"Boss, I'm busy tonight,"

☆☆☆

Reki's mother laughs at him as the small bark of chocolate comes out of their oven burnt. "Damnit!"

"My my~ you'll have a long way to go," she pats her son's head.

"It's so easy in anime," he sulks as his mother rubs his back.