𝘝𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘠𝘶𝘶𝘳𝘪 🎄 𝘠𝘶𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘤𝘦

[ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏʙʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏ ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴄ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ]

𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙫 𝙭 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞
𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙊𝙣 𝙄𝙘𝙚!!
𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Uwahh, jetlag sucks," Yuuri yawns before slumping over to Victor who was sprawled out on the hotel bed.

"Yuuri~," he makes grabby hands towards his fianceè as Yuuri just smiles and crawls toward Victor, hugging him while they both rest.

"Reykjavik is really amazing," Victor mumbles against Yuuri's chest.

"You've been here before?" Yuuri scoots away a bit to see Victor's sleepy face as the silver-haired male nods.

"Yakov took me skating here before since there weren't lots of people," he explains while closing his eyes. "I wanna take you to that beautiful lake too," he smiles before dozing off.

Yuuri smiles at him, moving a strand of his hair before kissing his forehead, closing his eyes too because they had a long day ahead of them.

A few hours pass before Victor's alarm goes off. Yuuri grunts and slithers out of his fianceè carefully before pressing the stop button on Victor's phone.

It was already six in the evening, deciding to nudge Victor out of his sleep. "Vic, wake up, we'd miss dinner," he whispers before feeling Victor stir under him.

He opens his eyes and the pretty aquamarine-colored ones meet the pretty brown ones. Victor sleepily smiles, grabbing Yuuri's neck and planting a sweet kiss on his lips.

Yuuri blushes and immediately turns his head and stands while Victor giggles. He follows suit and they both put on their winter coats and exit their hotel room.

"Woah," a small gasp of adoration leaves Yuuri's lips while Victor glances at him and smiles before looking ahead at the large Christmas tree in the lobby. Victor hooks his arms around Yuuri before the latter takes out his phone.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Victor observes as Yuuri nods at takes a picture. He places a finger under Yuuri's chin and sensually looks at him, "But not as beautiful as my little cutlet bowl,"

Yuuri shyly shoves Victor's face, "We are in public! Have some shame," he scolds before dragging a laughing Victor to the dining suite, "I'm sorry~ I can't help it," he playfully pouts while Yuuri sighs heavily.

"Good Evening," a waitress greets and leads them to a table for two and a menu.

Both of them glance at the menu while Victor peers his head over to Yuuri's, "What are you gonna get my little cutlet?"

"The fermented shark sounds appetizing I'm not gonna lie," he points, "I wonder how they make it here,"

Victor closes his menu, "Then I'll get that too!"

"Victor, don't you think it's better if you order something different? I can give some of mine to you," Yuuri frowns as the silver-haired man thinks and nods. "I'll get the Hangikjöt then!"

The waitress takes notes of their orders and points to Yuuri's menu, "We recommend the Skyr," she kindly states, "It's a house specialty,"

Yuuri glances over at Victor who had sparkles in his eyes. He nods at the waitress as she politely nods and walks away with their menu tucked under her arms.

Yuuri turns to Victor, "I'm pretty energized, where do we go next?"

"I have an idea," Victor smiles and then turns his cheerful look into a sly one, "But I won't say for now,"