𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 🌈 𝘖𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 + (Gouda Takeo x Yamato Rinko)
𝙊𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞!!

"Omae, Sunakawa, someone wants to talk to you," his curly-haired friend calls out, cutting his and Takeo's conversation short.

"They've increased huh," Takeo comments while Suna stands up with a heavy sigh. Takeo frowns, "Oi, Suna, you better reject her nicely,"

"Right," he quietly mutters before approaching the petite girl from their batch. Takeo just looks on with a smile before shaking his head.

He suddenly hears complaints behind him, "Fuck!" their friends sulk, "It's the third time this week and he still keeps rejectin' them!"

"Cut him some slack you idiots," Osamu scolds them while Takeo nods along, "He just hasn't found the right person,"

Takeo suddenly backtracks on his agreement, ready to step in for Suna's defense, "I don't think it's that,"

His friends look at him in surprise, making Takeo gulp down in fear of saying something bad about Sunakawa. "He just isn't really interested,"

"Damn popular people huh,"

"You two can talk cause you got girlfriends," they light-heartedly quip while Osamu and Takeo just shrug it out, suddenly seeing Sunakawa re-enter the room.

Takeo sends Sunakawa a knowing look, all in support of his friend's feelings while he goes back into his seat, "She didn't cry," he reports, receiving a thumbs up from Takeo.

"Good good,"

"Although it's really troublesome," he pouts while Takeo laughs and pats his back, "Don't worry about it, it'll eventually pass,"

"You think," Suna states in a blunt and dry tone, evoking laughter from Takeo.

"I do," he responds before receiving a vibration from his pocket, immediately fishing his phone out to see the message from his girlfriend.

'Takeo-kun! It's finally June and I wanted to ask if Sunakawa is free this weekend? Let's hang out with Sunakawa-kun if he's available,' the text with colors and sparkles embedded into the message makes it to Takeo's screen.

With a goofy smile and a rapid beating heart, he immediately types a reply, 'I'll make sure he's available!'

"Suna! You're coming with me and Yamoto this Sunday!" he proudly appoints, making Sunakawa smile lightly, "Yeah sure,"

☆☆☆

"Uh Sunakawa-san, I like you, please go out with me!" a girl bows while shoving a letter right in front of him, bowing while doing so.

Takeo sneaks away from the pair, signaling for Sunakawa to meet him by the school gate.

"Uh, sorry. I have to reject you," Sunakawa politely refuses the pink scented envelope that was handed to him, "I'm not into dating,"

"Is it because of Takeo-san?!" she flusteredly asks, shocking Suna with the unexpected outburst.

"What about Takeo?" Suna asks with furrowed brows and a confused look on his face.

The girl looks away with tears in her eyes, "Is it because you like Takeo-san?"

Sunakawa holds in a laugh, feeling bad for the crying girl right in front of him. He shakes his head.

"No no, I love Takeo but not romantically besides, he already has a girlfriend," he explains, "I love his girlfriend as equally as him, they're basically siblings at this point,"