𝘐𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 + 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 + 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶 + 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 ☆ 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘕𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢

[ Extreme Canon Divergence ]
[ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ 12, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126 ]

🤙 𝙆𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙉𝙤 𝙔𝙖𝙞𝙗𝙖
𝙄𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙖 + 𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤 +
𝙆𝙮𝙤𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙠𝙪 + 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞 🤙

"I'm leaving my little sister to you!" Tanjiro bows after Mitsuri and Rengoku.

He'd been assigned to a mission back at Kyoto for a non-combat but a sudden demon attack left him immobilized for days. So, he had to make Nezuko go in his stead.

Zenitsu was comatose and Inosuke was the only person available to come with.

So there they were, the flame pillar, the love pillar, the young kamado demon who could walk in the sun and the boar head boy, all in one train on the way to Kyoto.

"Nezuko-chan, hold Aneue's hand okay?" Mitsuri holds her hand out as they leave the train. Inosuke was over Rengoku's shoulder after he'd try fighting an old man.

"Let go! Aniki let go! I'm gonna fight that old bastard!" he struggles and shouts while beating on Rengoku's back.

"Now now, young Inosuke, stay still," Rengoku scolds with a smile as he places his hands on his hips. "Is young Kamado-chan doing alright?" he peers over Mitsuri and Nezuko.

"She doesn't seem bothered by the sun, right Nezuko?" Mitsuri kindly smiles at the child form of Nezuko.

"'Ai!" she responds cheerfully despite one missing syllable before gripping on Mitsuri's hand for safety.

"Do you have the map Rengoku-sen?" Mitsuri glances at him as he starts unfurling the dried map Ubuyashiki gave them.

"We're heading west from the north station!" he loudly announces before setting Inosuke down.

"Okay!" Mitsuri raises her arm with energetic vigor as the four of them make their way to their designated place of dropping.

Rengoku had an important object he had to deliver to Tamayo and he had the three others accompany him for safety and exposure.

Inosuke suddenly sees an acorn cart vendor as he suddenly gets excited and grabs Nezuko.

"Minion! Look!" points to the cart. "I taught you that!"

"Guei! Donguei!"

"Yes! Donguri!"

Rengoku and Mitsuri smile at them as the two rush to the cart. "My my! They're so lively at this time of the day!"

Mitsuri chuckles before making her way to Inosuke to ensure that he doesn't fight anyone. "They did sleep a lot at the train," she pats Nezuko's head and pays for the acorns Inosuke got for the both of them.

"Say Rengoku-sen, how's your little brother doing?" she asks while holding both Nezuko and Inosuke so that they won't get lost.

"Senjuro is doing okay! I received a letter the other day and he said he proudly cut a bamboo stalk in half without wavering! He's gonna be a splendid young man!"

Mitsuri smiles at the story and claps her hands together in awe, "He was so little last time I trained at your home," she reminisces.

"They do grow up fast, and so do you!" he pats her head while looking onto Nezuko and Inosuke who were walking along side each other, Inosuke teaching Nezuko some words she has to know to his advantage.