In the past, I had afraid that I would be toonervous to show my love to Wendy, but now itseemed that I found that I was still very calm, as ifI was sharing a piece of common sense with aintimate. Wendy, however, looked really nervous,her face turned red, and her body was in aunease.

"Wendy, I know we can forget the old grudgebetween us, but I am not sure whether you willaccept my love or not. And about my relation,your families and Kaicheng have warned me tokeep a distance with you, but I...I am so sorry thatI can't help contacting you. And you can ignoreme and what I say for convenience. I don't meanto bother you!"

"For convenience?" asked Wendy, who suddenlyraised her head in a confused look.

 "Yes, for convenience. I hope you can ignore thatfor convenience, which can ensure that there willbe no conflict between me and your families. Idon't want to get you in trouble because offamily affair."

"So what? I don't care what my families want!And I will persuade them to support us " repliedWendy in a decisive tone, and after a while, shecontinued to said, "I love you, too, Tom, and I amwilling to do so for you ." 

I was dumbfounded about the true thought inher mind, though I had expected her decisionever before. Her affection did move me at thispoint and I should cherish this moment. My eyeswere fixed on her beautiful eyes and sexy lips.Finally, I couldn't help holding her closer andgave her a deep kiss.

 Chapter 185 What Do You Want

It's like time has frozen again.I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

 It seemed as if only a brief moment, or a long,long time had passed, we parted our lips and sheburying her head in my shoulder, her bodylimped against mine as if she had lost all herstrength.I held her tight, feeling the rapid heartbeat fromher chest.Just like that, we embraced quietly, neither of usspeaking or ever thinking of separating.

 I didn't know if this meant that we're together, orif it's just a brief moment of solace.I was also afraid to ask, for fear that if I started tospeak, I would break this long-awaited happiness.

The rain stopped before we knew it, and theafternoon sunlight slanted into the gazebo fromthe west, shining down on us.

 "Come inside, don't get tanned."

 After basked inthe sunshine for a long time, I couldn't help butsay. 

"Okay." 

She answered softly, then lifted her headfrom my shoulder and allowed me to hug her andslowly walk inside the gazebo.She lowered her head, not daring to look at mewith her face blushed, her breath fastened, andher long eyelashes trembled.

 I wanted to kiss her again, but when I just wantedto raise my hand to hold her face, a motorcycleengine suddenly heard from the road not faraway.

I turned to look and saw three motorcyclescoming from the north side of the road, I couldn'tsee their faces clearly as the riders all worehelmets. On the south side in the oppositedirection, there were two other motorcyclescoming, and riders also wore helmets.As we approached the gazebo, the fivemotorcycles that coming from different directionssuddenly left the road and turned into thegrassland, then drove towards the gazebo in afan shape

.Looking at this scene, I had a bad feeling thatthese people were probably coming for me.

 "Go, get on the motorcycle."

 Almost without thinking, I grabbed Wendy's handand ran towards my motorcycle that was placedoutside the gazebo.Wendy screamed and stumbled as I dragged her,she staggered a few steps and almost fell down.