TWENTY-SEVEN

"Don't look now, but here comes the Vackers and Stina," Linh whisper-shouted to Sophie as they walked through the hallway at Foxfire. Sophie quickly hid her face within her hair slinking into the crowd trying to avoid them. 

    "Oh look who I found," Stina smirked as she grabbed Sophie by her backpack and dragged her out of her hiding place. Sophie's eyes widened with fright as she stared at the trio she had so much going on right now, this was the very last thing she needed.

     "Hey just leave her alone," Fitz stated as he grabbed Stina and yanked her away from Sophie. What Sophie did not know was that Fitz knew her secret identity. With a confused expression on her face she quickly scurried away to a worried Linh.

    "Why did he do that?" Linh asked as they both started to run away from them.

     "I honestly don't know," Sophie shrugged, quickly looking back at the trio making sure that it wasn't a prank. Now that Sophie thought about it ever since a couple of days ago he's been acting sort of nice toward her. 

 "Come on let's go practice my new song with Keefe!" Sophie squealed, then she stopped herself. Since when did she squeal.

   OH MY GOSH SHE WAS TURNING INTO LINH

    Restraining herself form gouging out her eyes from picturing herself in super high heels and tons of makeup. She very quickly shoved that image out of her head and started talking to Linh when they got home.

     "So where's Tam?" Sophie asked Linh when they arrived at Havenfield and was hanging out in Sophie's Moonlark closet. 

   "When I asked him about it, all her said was blah blah blah Keefe blah blah hair," Linh giggled thinking of the rivalry between the two guys. Honestly, Linh thought it was hilarious that they fought over who had the better hair. Truth be told, Linh thought the real reason was that they've known Sophie for forever (See what I did there Dear Evan Hansen fans 😉 😉) and since Sophie was his first real friend, that he didn't want to see her get hurt in any possible way. Linh thought it was very sweet.

    "Yup, sounds like him," Sophie laughed at the description Linh gave. After everything that was happening around them with Sophie's new album, finals, and keeping her identity a secret she was getting a lot of stress and anxiety. But care-free moments like these is what made her happy.

   "Now for the next song is called Olivia  By: Keefe Sencen!" The radio said as Sophie got excited and turned up the volume. (The following song is Olivia By: One Direction ❤️ them)

   "Remember the day we were giving up. When you told me I didn't give you enough. And all of your friends were saying I'd be leaving you. She's lying in bed with my t-shirt on. Just thinking how I went about it wrong. This isn't the stain of a red wine, I'm bleeding love. Please believe me, don't you see. The things you mean to me? Oh I love you, I love you. I love, I love, I love Olivia,"  Sophie and Linh sang as they rocked out to the song and by the time they reached the chorus a person jumped in and sang the chorus with them.

   "I live for you, I long for you, Olivia. I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia. I live for you, I long for you, Olivia. Don't let me go. Don't let me go,"  The mysterious person sang with them a huge smile on their face.

And the person was none other than Keefe Sencen.

Hey guys! Can you believe it in a few more chapters this book with be over! Wow have I really come them far. OH and also if you couldn't tell I'm a little obsessed with 1D...... ANYhoo I've crawled out of the rock I came from and delivered to u this very very trashy chapter..... sorry. Happy (very late) Thanksgiving and Merry (early) Christmas to all! ❤️ Love you guys tons! Stay strong, stay safe!

-Anna 😈👌🏻💋