EIGHT

AHHHH How I'm the world did I get 231 views!!! Thank you guys sooo much!!

"Tam, I promise I can explain," Sophie stuttered surprised that her friend just found out her identity.

"I'm listening," Tam said, still shocked at his discovery.

"Well, it all started a year ago when, someone (*cough* Keefe *cough*) told me I had a good singing voice. Then from there, Edaline and Grady told me I had a good voice. Since I don't like attention I made a fake name different hair and eyes." Sophie explained pointing to the wig and fake contacts. "I tried out for my manager Briella, and she said I had talent, and now I'm here. I promise I was going to tell you and Linh at some point in time, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Oh and this is Vertina, my makeup artist."

"Wow, that's a lot to take it," Tam stuttered. "What am I supposed to tell Linh, we never have any secrets."

"Well, can you please keep it a secret a little while longer, I don't really have time, I'm supposed to be at a photo shoot in about," Sophie responded looking at her watch. "55 minutes wanna come, I never really have any company with me at the set. Oh and you could be disguised so no one knows about you."

"Sure why not, it's not like I have anything else to do, Linh is still at some spa." Tam said bored. Secretly he was excited because he knows who the Moonlark is. "Wait before we do anything, can I hear some of the song you were just singing?"

"Yeah! Me too, it sounded like a really good song!" Vertina squealed.

"Okay, okay fine, but not the whole thing some of it is a surprise," Sophie announced as she grabbed the guitar again.

"I promise that one day, I'll be around I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you sound. Right now it's pretty crazy and I don't know how to stop or slow it down. Hey. I know there are somethings we need to talk about, and I can't stay just let me hold you for a little longer now. Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone." Sophie sang filling the room with her new music.

Tam's jaw dropped. This was probably one of the best songs he has ever heard. Now to think that he's friends with the Moonlark was probably the best thing that has ever happened to him.

"That was so good!" Vertina said as she started dragging Sophie and Tam upstairs.

"Wait why me? Isn't it Sophie that one that has a photos shoot." Tam questioned as Vertina dragged them both to Sophie's room. "And why are we in Sophie's room, she has nothing that screams Moonlark in her room."

"Just wait," Sophie told him as she walked into her closet. "And you need a disguise."

To be honest Tam was really confused. Why would Sophie have anything girly in her room that he hasn't seen. They've been friends for all most seven years and he hasn't seen anything. That was until he saw the craziest thing he has ever seen in his whole life. Sophie had a giant girly closet behind her closet!

"Come on!" Vertina told Tam as she walked into the giant closet.

40 minutes later

Sophie and Tam walked out of the closer looking amazing! Sophie was wearing a white and floral dress that went down until her ankles, and tiny hoop earrings that matched with her natural makeup that Vertina put on. Tam was wearing a supreme sweatshirt and adidas pants. Vertina used an exiliar to make his hair dark brown and his eyes were electric blue.

"Ahh you guys lol amazing!!" Vertina gushed as she looked at them. "Come on we only have fifteen minutes to get to the shoot!"

At the photo shoot

"Ah there she is," Briella said as she spotted the Moonlark and Tam walk out of the car. "Who's this!"

"Oh um this is my friend Logan," Sophie said as she scrambled to find a name.

"What?!" Tam whisper-shouted at Sophie. "Really Soph, Logan."

"Just roll with it," she whisper-shouted back.

"There's my star!" Andre the photographer said as he walked over and started to lead Sophie to the flower fields. "Now stand there and we can start!"

  They had a photo shoot for about an hour and a half and Sophie was exhausted.

   "Amazing! Your fans will love these!" Andre mentioned when Sophie was eating some of the free pastries next to Logan.

   "So who's you're friend?" Andre questioned.

    "Oh he is my friend from um school!" Sophie stuttered trying to find a reason. That's when she noticed the giant crowd that has been circled around the flower fields.

  I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter, it was very rushed...... but thank you guys for over 240 views!!! Until next time. Stay strong, stay safe!

   -Anna 😈👌🏻💋