TWELVE

"Sophie?" Linh gasped. "But how, and why?" 

   "Linh, I swear I can explain." Sophie exclaimed as Linh turned furious. 

   "YOU LIED, TO ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND, HOW COULD YOU!" Linh yelled at Sophie while tears ran down both of their faces. Linh ran inside and slammed the door.

   "Well that just happened," Tam said as Sophie ran to hug him. "I'm pretty sure she'll get over it soon." Tam felt bad for Sophie. The plan was that Tam got hit by a bike, he looked like did all thanks to Vertina, who knew that she was that good at making scars. Then Sophie would reveal her identity, and Linh would be happy. Done, and done right? Well it's easier said than done.

   "Sandor, lets go home," Sophie called her bodyguard. "Thank you so much Tam, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here today." Sophie ran to the limo where Sandor was waiting for her. On last sad look at Tam and they were off.

     For the next few days, Linh wouldn't even talk to Sophie. Tam being loyal to Linh, followed Linh, but still gave sad smiles to Sophie. In those few days Sophie felt sick, she couldn't survive without her friend. With Sophie having a concert in her hometown in two days, she got an idea. 

   When she got home the next day, she started to put her plan in action.

     "Hey, Tam I have a new plan," Sophie announced through the iPhone. Since Linh was still mad at Sophie, Linh didn't allow Tam to see Sophie. As sad as it was Sophie respected Linh's decision, and gave her space. 

     "Are you sure, this is a good plan," Tam asked after Sophie told him the plan. "The last plan you had didn't, exactly turn our well." 

    "Well, it can't hurt to try." Sophie sighed as she started to put her plan in action. Sophie scribbled her plan on a paper.

Just pretend that the thing a mo bob bellow is the paper.

Sophie's Plan

1.) Get four backstage tickets for concert tomorrow from Briella

2.) Give two to Grady and Edaline, and two to the Song twins.

3.) Convince Tam to convince Linh to go to the concert, but Linh thinks that Edaline and Grady, gave them to her, and not Sophie 

3.5) Tell Vertina  to give costumes to all of them

Sophie scribbles out three and writes 3.5

4.) Give them a limo separate from the one I'm riding in.

5.) Write Linh a song to say I'm sorry, and song it at the concert for her

6.) Hope that Linh accepts my apology, and maybe become friends again.

After Sophie tells the plan to Tam, they put it in action.

Sophie sits down in her room, and starts writing the lyrics, with guitar. (The following insert is from the song Sorry by Justin Bieber)

   "Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry? Oh, is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah, I know that I let you down Is it too late to say I'm sorry now? Ooh, ooh I'm sorry, yeah? Ooh, ooh. Sorry, yeah Ooh, ooh. Sorry Yeah, I know that I let you down. Is it too late to say I'm sorry-," Sophie sang before getting interrupted by Grady.

   "Hey kiddo, how's it going," Grady asked as he came in and sat on the bed next to her.

   "Dad, Linh is one of my best friends, and I don't want to lose her," Sophie groaned, while staring at her lyrics that she wrote down so far.