FOUR

(Tam P.O.V) (Unedited)

    "Sophie!" I yell running after her. Ugh!!! The Vackers and Stina in one day. I feel bad for Sophie, she doesn't deserve this. I run up to the now unconscious Sophie and try to wake her up.

    "Sophie, wake up!" I say poking her. Well this isn't going to work, so I picked her up and started to take her to the Medical Center.

    "Hi, what can I do for you!" The nurse said as I walked in. "Whoa, what happened?"

    "Umm this is my friend Sophie, and I found her unconscious on the floor," I stated. I'd I told her the truth they would never leave Sophie alone, and the Vackers will harass me even more than they already do.

   "Okay thanks put her down right here, and let me have a look at her," he said as I put Sophie down on the cot.

   Time skip to when Sophie wakes up.

(3rd P.O.V)

  "Where am I?" Sophie asked as she started to wake up. 

    "Oh good you're awake!" The school nurse said.

   "How long have I been unconscious?" Sophie asked as she started to get up.

   "About ten minutes." He stayed casually. "My name is Elwin by the way, I'm the new school nurse."

    "How long, until I can go back," Sophie said.

   "Right after you answer some questions," Elwin said with a mysterious smile. "What actually happened, but answer truthfully."

   "Umm thevackersandstinahavebeenharassingmesinceicametothisschoolamdtheyneverstoppedamdpleasedonttellanyone." I say really fast.

    "Okay then," Elwin stuttered. "Drink this and you are free to go."

   "What is this," Sophie asked as she looked at the weirdly colored vial.

   "Oh! That's what I created, it's called an exiliar," Elwin stated proudly. "It should clear your headache immediately!" Sophie drank the vile said thank you and ran to the lunch room. Lunch was about to start in 5 minutes.

         Lunch time!!

   "Sophie!!! Don't scare us like that next time!" Linh almost shouted at Sophie when she saw her.

   "I know, I know, I'll be more careful next time." Sophie sighed. They were almost halfway through lunch when Sophie's iPhone buzzed. Confused Sophie looked at it, but when she saw what was on her calendar, she almost started crying.

   It was......

Haha just kidding I'm not that mean the chapter continues below.

It was a picture of her and Keefe at Disneyland for there friendaversary.

         ////Flashback////

"Come on Keefe I have the perfect spot right here!" Nine year old Sophie yelled at her best friend!

   "Foster not everyone runs track at their school," Keefe panted following Sophie. It was Keefe's and Sophie's  friendaversary, so they decided to go to Disneyland.

   "3,2,1, Cheese!" Sophie said as they took the picture. "Funny face!" After they took the picture they decided to mark the date and put it as their photo for the calendar.

   One year before.....

  "Come on Sophie, it's okay," Keefe whispered. "I could play our favorite song."

   "Fine," Sophie sniffled while wiping tears off her face. It has been one week since the entire foster family except for Sophie died in a car crash. Sophie has been adopted by a new family, but still cried for her old one.

 "Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song" They sang in perfect harmony. 

   "Your really good at singing Foster," Keefe commented to the crying girl while giving her a hug.

   "Thanks Keefe, your really good at singing to, thanks for coming over." Sophie sniffled. "I really needed someone to help me piece myself together." 

    "What are best friends for," Keefe said.

         Two years after

  "No Keefe! Don't leave!" Sophie cried into his shirt. It was the end of the school year and Keefe's parents decided to move into the big city for their work.

   "I wish I could stay, please remember me," Keefe sniffled. They hugged one last time before his dad dragged him away.

   "I won't forget you I promise!" Sophie yelled as the car rode away.

                  End of Flashbacks

"Um Sophie are you okay?" Linh asked staring at Sophie who had a tear rolling down her face.

   "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Sophie said as she wiped away the tear. "Any new news?"

    "Oh yeah! Today I  have a new ship! Linh squealed! 

   "Really who?" Sophie asked suddenly intrigued.

  "It's Keefe Sencen and the Moonlark!" Linh announced. Sophie and Tam both spit the water that they had out of their mouth.

  "What?!" Tam and Sophie silently screamed at Linh. 

   "Yeah I think they'll be really cute together!" Linh said.

  "Why am I surprised anymore," Sophie groaned. 

And on that note they ended lunch.

Well that was a handful to write. I wanted Sophie and Keefe to be childhood friends so I added that in. The next one I promise it will be the album signing, I have big plans for that. Love ya'll! (Word count 854)

   -Anna 😈👌🏻💋