I didn't speak up, but Jimin did. "I'll go too." he said, raising his hand up halfway. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jae step forward a little. "I want to go." she said. There was a silence, we all just blinked at her. Namjoon was about to say something, but Yoongi spoke first, "What could you do to benefit us? You're just a human." Jimin lightly hit his shoulder as if to say stop. That was a little harsh. I looked nervously at Jae but she looked fine, as if the comment wasn't directed at her. "Well...I figured I could make things easier? Since I'm just a human?" she said, throwing his own words back at him. Jimin looked like he realized what she meant. "She could go inside, pretend she owns us."

He looked taken aback, and his face was turning red and I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or anger. She nodded at Jimin's words. "Exactly. Use me, please." Jae said firmly. "I want...to be useful." I looked over at Namjoon who I could see was debating the whole thing, brows furrowed in thought. "I think it'll be fine..." Hobi said. "I second that." I said. It should be fine, it'll just look like Jae is getting a shit ton of food.

"Okay." Namjoon said quietly. Jimin grinned and Yoongi just looked like he regretted volunteering. "Jin, give her the card." he said, rubbing the center of his forehead. I dug in my pocket and gave her a black card. She raised her eyebrows, "Where did you guys get one of these?" We practically stole it off some drunk fool in a bar. We were desperate for money and it was luck he had one of these in his wallet.

"We borrowed it, what does it matter?" Yoongi huffed. "Let's go already." and he started walking away. Jimin gave Jae an apologetic smile and suddenly grabbed her hand which I could tell she wasn't expecting. "We'll be back!" Jimin said cheerfully and jogged away, dragging Jae behind him.My stomach flipped as soon as they disappeared in the thicket of trees. No, they'll be fine.

Namjoon laid down on the ground, not caring that his hair was getting dirt in it. I walked over to him to check how he was doing. I didn't want to stress him out more, but I needed to tell him what was going on with Jungkook, and well...me too. "Hey Joon, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. "Course, what's up?" he said, still looking up at the sky. I took a deep breath, which caused him to finally look at me. He could sense it wasn't just a casual conversation.

I sat down next to him. "I think Jungkook is getting...attached to Jae." I said tentatively. Joon looked blank. "As in...?" My palms started to get a little clammy. "As in...attached. And um...he's not the only one. I...I'm starting to feel something too. I don't know what it is, I've never felt anything like this before. I just want to be around her, you know? Suddenly I just have this...need. We haven't even known her for that long, I'm just confused. Do you know what I'm talking about?" I asked, trying to stop myself from rambling.

Joon swallowed hard, and then chuckled to himself. "Well, this isn't good for the three of us then." It was barely a whisper, but I heard it and I was shocked to say the least. "You too?" I exclaimed, a little too loud, because Taehyung and Hobi glanced over, and that's when I noticed Jungkook was staring at them, ears up and alert. Damn, he's probably heard this whole conversation. It would be better to do this when he wasn't around. "Well, we can discuss this later. It's...not too pressing yet, I guess."

Namjoon looked deep in thought and he rubbed his face with his hands. "I think I have a rough idea of what's going on, but I hope I'm wrong." he said quietly. "If we want to know for sure though, we need to ask Yoongi. He would know. And it won't be a pleasant conversation."

The last thing I wanted to do was bother Yoongi about this. The way Namjoon said that, I knew it had to do with his past. No one particularly liked to talk about theirs, but Yoongi has stated specifically that he doesn't want to talk about his ever again, which we respected, and we didn't blame him for. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Namjoon had sat up and sent me a soft smile, "I can talk to him if you want. And while it might not be showing now, if it is what I think it is..." he paused. "We need to know now, and we need to fix it, if that's even possible."

My head was spinning, but I tried to put aside my worry as I watched Taehyung, Hobi, and Jungkook laughing and chasing each other around in the grass. It made me happy to see them so carefree, for a few moments, all my worries were gone.

***********************************************
<3
We've reached over 100 reads thank you for that and the votes as well. I'm having so much fun writing this :,)

 I'm having so much fun writing this :,)