i fucking hate her. she needs to get a fucking life and leave me and my friends alone.

if only i could actually say that out loud and get out of this toxic relationship..

"louis!" she snaps her fingers in front of my face and i snap out of my thoughts.

"what?" i snap.

her face contorts to anger.

"what is wrong with you?" she asks angrily.

"you! you are what's wrong with me! all you do is bring my friends down and every time i try to break up with you, you keep running back to me! it's pathetic actually! i don't like you and i don't know why i ever dated you! you've been a bitch to me and my friends and i don't want to see you ever again. please leave." i say angrily yet upset.

i think back to y/n's face before we walked out of the room.

"what! you cannot do that louis! we are together forever baby!" she says pleading me to stay with her..again.

"get. out." i say sternly.

"just wait. you'll regret this. you'll be crawling back to me in no time." she says flipping her hair.

"not likely." i say pushing her out the door.

i hear footsteps behind me.

"you finally broke up with her?!" millie says.

"yeah" i say sheepishly scratching the back of my neck.

"ugh! about time! that bitch was crazy! now go get y/n! you both obviously like each other!!" millie yells.

"you think she likes me back?" i ask nervously.

"of course she does, do you not notice the way she looks at you?"

-your pov again-

you could hear louis yelling in the hallway.

"i hate her. so much. i wish louis could have broken up with her sooner." you say wiping your tears.

"i know baby i know" jules says comforting you.

"he couldn't." will pipes in.

"what do you mean?" you and jules say at the same time.

"i mean that he broke up with her twice but she wouldn't leave. didn't you see? he didn't kiss back because he loves you y/n! uh..i mean. what? i got to go to the bathroom." will says nervously and tries leaving.

"no no no no no. ur staying here now." jules says as she holds him in place.

"wait really?" you ask.

he nervously nods as you sit down and bite on your fingernail.

"well i like him too." you say shaking your head.

jules and will look at each other and smile. "we knew it."

"what do you mean?"

"do you see the way he looks at you?! and the way you look at him? you're in love!" jules says happily.

oh god. oh god. he likes me? but i'm..well...i'm me. i can't believe that he actually likes me back. i need to tell him now.

"i need to tell him." you say standing up as your getting ready to walk out.

you start walking out and collide with something hard and built.

"oh. sorry" you say looking up twiddling with your fingers.

"it's okay, uh can i talk to you for a sec?" he asked nervously.

"oh yeah of course." you respond following him a bit further into the house.

"okay, i'm just going to get right to it i guess," he starts as you nod. "i really like you, you know what scratch that. i love you. your the complete opposite of what anna said. your the most beautiful, most funny, most kind person i have ever met. you are not a fat ass, i don't know what's wrong with her. and i am so sorry that she said all that to her. she's a whiny bitch and i don't know why i dated her. and i'm sorry i didn't break up with her earlier." he says.

you sniffle and wipe your eyes as you watch his glassy eyes.

"i love you too louis. i've loved you before anna. i was just so nervous and i didn't want to ruin the friendship we had and i didn't think you liked me back. and i forgive you. i always will. i love you louis partridge." you say smiling.

he shows his beautiful toothy grin and leans forward.

"i love you more y/n y/l/n." he whispers right before your lips met.

the kiss was electric. you felt like he was a piece of your puzzle and he fit right in. you would do anything in your power for this boy. and i mean anything.

-

how was that?
i'm so sorry for being so inactive, but
i have a couple ideas so be ready.
also, if anyone wants to make a
cover for this
go right ahead and dm me
on insta: sadeschepper