1- impressions [ii]

IMPRESSIONS [ii]

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐃𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 pieces were thrown on the floor as millie watched you try outfits on. you feel like you finally found the right one, so you smoothed down the skirt and exhaled walking out to millie.

"what about this one?" you ask millie as you turn in the mirror. you smiled at your reflection taking in the sight. you could imagine louis watching you walk up to him and grinning crookedly. the thought made your cheeks redden and millie didn't miss it at all.

"i like that one, it goes well with your skin tone. plus, louis will like it too." she says as she watches you stare into the mirror. your cheeks flushed pink and she grinned at your lovesick face.

"yeah i really like this one." you say smiling as you head into the bathroom to touch up your face and everything, even though you really didn't need it.

you picked out a gorgeous floral dress with a v-neck from realisation par. after adding a few rings and necklaces you decided you were ready.

you turn to millie and smile nervously. "you'll be fine. you're gonna have so much fun!" millie says as she reads your face. you exhale slowly and nod your head, "okay i'm gonna go, see you later and thank you. i love you mills!" you shout as you walk out the door.

"see you!" you hear as you close the door.

-

you walk out into the warm summer air. it truly is beautiful in london. the breeze lightly blows your hair back as you walk along the gravel. the heat lays on your neck like a blanket, but the breeze makes up for it. you glance up and see louis walking towards you with his signature lopsided grin.

"hey lou." you grin, taking in his outfit. he was wearing a pair of trousers and a nice button up. "hi y/n, you look beautiful." he compliments, turning the opposite direction to walk alongside you.

you fight back the pink blush threatening to draw up your face, "thanks, so do you." he smiled and thanked you as you both walked up to the uber he called. he opened the door and talked to the driver before holding it open for you motioning for you to get in. "what a gentleman." you tease, getting into the car.

"always for you." he teases, winking as you shake your head chuckling. as the car drove, you felt both nervous and overjoyed. you were so scared to mess something up and cause him to regret taking you out, but you were so happy that this was real and happening.

tension seemed to continue building as you both glimpsed at each other, with your hands seeming to grow closer.

eventually, he gently grabbed your hand, entwining your fingers together. "is this alright?" he asks politely, a smile growing on both of your faces. "of course." you smile, continuing your conversation.