59- bittersweet [ii]

BITTERSWEET [ii]

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 sound of my alarm made me clench my teeth together as i slid out of my warm bed

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 sound of my alarm made me clench my teeth together as i slid out of my warm bed. i ran my hand down my face as i shut it off, sighing in relief knowing that beeping sound wouldn't haunt my mind anymore.

my phone read 4:15, meaning it was 5:15 in paris. my flight leaves at 6:00, thanks to louis, and it should take about 1 hour and 35 minutes. i moved into my bathroom brushing my teeth, doing skincare, doing my hair, and putting a bit of makeup on all while packing along the way.

after preparing my bags, i slipped on some denim jeans and a vintage band tee. pulling my backpack on, i reach for my suitcase and phone ready to leave.

as i sat on the flight, my leg bounced up and down in anticipation. the music in my headphones distracted me for a bit, but i couldn't wait for the next 45 minutes to be over.

as the plane shook and landed, i couldn't wait to get off the vehicle. all of my things were packed away in my bag, and i was prepared to jump up and leave. my heartbeat quickened as i imagined scenarios of seeing louis.

my thoughts were interrupted when i heard the pilot speak over the intercom, telling us we had landed and to enjoy our time in paris. i glanced out the window and saw the beautiful morning sky.

there may not have been much to see, as we were at an airport, but the fact that so much awaited outside, made me ecstatic to leave.

if you couldn't tell, i was very excited to get off this plane.

as my suitcase rolled behind me, i fixed the strap of my bag every now and then. i searched for the familiar mop of brown hair as i walked around. as my stomach bubbled with excitement i heard a small, "hello darling" in my ear.

letting go of the handle on my suitcase, i turned around and grinned, seeing his face. "lou! i've missed you." i say as he pulls me into his arms.

his arms wrapped around my waist and mine sat under his shoulders since i couldn't reach his neck on my feet.

he snuggled his face into my neck and pecked the skin there making me smile. "i've missed you more." he says softly as he pulls back a bit. he placed his fingers under my chin and pulls my mouth to his.

our lips pressed together and our warm breath tickled each other's faces. his hand wove into my hair as i ran my hand across his jaw.

"okay, okay guys. no more of that in front of me. time to go." my mom muttered as she started walking ahead. my face flushed bright red as louis chuckled deeply from beside me.

i glanced up at him and slapped his chest lightly. "how did that not embarrass you?" i say as i duck my head down to hide my blush. "you're adorable." he says as he puts an arm around my waist. he grab one of my bags and slings it over his shoulder as we follow our mums who are vividly chatting a few steps ahead of us.

i scrunch my nose at the compliment and bite back a smile. "let's go catch up to them." i say as we head towards our mothers.

the sliding doors open, revealing the warm paris air. i glance around and my mouth falls open at the beautiful sky. the architecture of the airport was unfathomable as the stone and glass twisted into a beautiful tango.

cars whizzed by as we walked to the partridge rental car, the light flicking on and off so that it wouldn't be towed. louis helped me load my baggage into the car and we both settled in the back of the car.

i leaned my head on his shoulder, blinking in comfort. he glanced down at me and smiled, kissing me on the head softly. "tired?" he asked me as my blinks slowed down.

"mmm, a little." i say softly as he nods smiling. "take a nap, i don't mind darling." he whispers as i snuggle into his shoulder. he places his hand in mine and intertwines our fingers.

"i love you." i say softly as i drift into sleep, the darkness of my mind awaiting me. "i love you more." i hear him whisper as i fall into a dream of louis and i discovering the depths of paris together.

hi guys! some of u asked for part 2, so here u go. love u all