7- live

LIVE

{your pov}

{your pov}

↪︎ 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 notebook after doing my last note. i get up from the chair i've been sitting in for over 2 hours and walk around the partridge house trying to wake my leg back up. i end up stopping in front of a room that has a grand piano sitting there.

i sigh as i walk over to the piano, tracing my fingers across the frame. i sit down and smile as i find the song to play. louis has been teaching me how to play piano for a while and i have finally started to get it.

i lay my hands over the keys and play the first key of one of my favorite songs, mystery of love.

{louis' pov}

i set my phone up on my desk as i prepare to go live. i run my hands through my hair and press the start button. usually y/n would be going live with me, but she's doing homework. the same homework from 2 hours ago. but i understand that she has to do school, i just want attention.

the live pops up and i smile, "hey guys! how are you?" i ask my phone as thousands of people join. soon there's about 20k people and the comments are filled with random things.

"CAN U SAY JENNA"

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY"

"happy birthday" i smile as i look through the comments. i watch as everyone goes crazy over how i would respond to a comment. soon, many people start asking about y/n.

"WHERES Y/N?"

"WHERES MY WIFE?" i see millie comment. "oh my god millie, she's doing homework i think..plus! she's not your wife." i say as i laugh, scrolling through questions. "i'm a gemini." i say as i get asked what my zodiac sign is.

i hear the sound of piano keys playing what sounds like mystery of love by sufjan stevens. many comments go through asking who that is.

"okay guys that's y/n and i'm going to bring you guys to her, so let's go." i say as i grab my phone and walk down the hallway towards the door of the piano room. i quietly open the door and flip the camera facing y/n. her fingers gently dance across the piano, creating notes that make the song.

"she's so good at piano!!"

"wish i were heather"

"PLAY W HER PLEASEEE"

"i'm editing u guys asap"

"call me by your name and i'll call u by mine. y/n louis y/n louis y/n." i read that comment and chuckle, causing y/n to turn her head in my direction. she smiles softly at me and crinkles her nose, "are you filming me?" she asks as she nods at the camera.

"i'm live." i say as i walk over to her. i sit down next to her and set the camera in front of us. she sets her hands back on the board and continues where she left off. she turns to me and smiles, "i love this song." i nod and kiss her head, "i know you do. you're getting amazing at piano darling." i say as i watch her hands flawlessly play at the piano.

"thanks." she says sheepishly as i smile at her flushed state. she looks towards the camera and smiles, "hi mills! how are you my wife!" she says smirking at me. "you're such a meanie." i frown as i playfully glare at her.

{your pov}

i smile at him as he playfully glares at me. i laugh and wrap my arm around him, "you know i love you, but mills and i are already married." i say as he chuckles. "i love you too." he smiles at me and hugs my waist as i watch the comments go crazy over us saying 'i love you' on live.

he takes one of the many music books from a table and points at a duet we could play. prelude and fugue in c minor by bach. i nod my head and smile, we've been practicing this one for a while now.

i place my hands on the keys gently so that i can play the left hand and he can play the right. i look up and smile at the live, 421k viewers. i turn to him and he asks, "ready?" i nod and look towards the book, "yep."

we both play neatly as our fingers run across the keys. our hands will brush every minute or two and it will cause one of us to blush. his warm hands meet mine and it reminds me of our second date.

{flashback}

i smile as louis leads me to another room in his beautiful house. this house is wonderful and i already love it. he smiles at me and says, "come here." he sits down at the piano and starts playing futile devices from the call me by your name soundtrack.

i smile knowing that he remembered one of my favorite movies being call me by your name. this boy is amazing. his fingers dance across the keys making beautiful music. i sit down next to him, our legs touching.

when he finishes he smiles at me and kisses the back of my hand, causing me to blush. "that's from call me by your name." i state smiling as he smiles at me, "i know, i remembered it was one of your favorites." he said as he smiled at me as he leaned towards my lips.

{end of flashback}

my hands go over his a few times so that i hit the right note to continue the gorgeous song. we're playing it perfectly and it feels great to achieve playing the song you've had trouble being serious with.

i smile as we continue, our hands running over the keys. when the song finishes i smile at louis, "we did it!" i wrap my arms around his tall figure as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"that was great!" he says congratulating you as you both hug. he turns towards his live and smiles, "unfortunately guys, i have to go, i'm sorry. i will post some stories later and i will go live again soon." he says as i smile at the phone.

"bye guys! have a fantastic one!" i say as he reaches for the phone to turn the live off. he sets his phone down and smiles at me. "you're getting really great at piano y/n." he says as he looks down at me.

i smile and lean towards his touch, snuggling into his warm chest. "thank you lou, i wouldn't have been able to do it without you though." i say as he kisses my head. i pull back and smile at him.

i lean towards him and press my lips against his. his soft lips move slowly against my mouth, i never wanted to leave the moment. when we eventually pulled away to catch our breath, louis smirked at me making me grin up at him, "what??" i whine as he looks down at me.

"i love you y/n y/l/n. so much." he says as i lean my head against him. "i love you even more louis partridge."

"i don't think that's possible."

-

author's note
hey! here's the updated
version of this imagine. i'm gonna try and
go through updating them all as fast as i can so that
i can get to making more new ones. love u all! and ty for reading!!!!