38- youtube

THANK U FOR 97K READS THIS IS SO CRAZY ILY

-

HANGING OUT W LOUIS
Y/n Y/l/n✔️
9,284,749 Views      1.2 Million Likes
Posted 1 Day Ago

{ your pov }

i take the camera and set it on the tripod i put in my car. i click the record button and set my stuff down as i pull on my seat belt. it gets stuck. i pull repeatedly and all i hear is the click it makes as i pull and it doesn't move. i laugh as i finally get it and turn to the camera.

"so much for an intro." i say as i start the ignition. "anyways! i'm on my way to louis' house and we are going to hang out, so yeah let's go." i say as i pull out of my driveway and make my way to louis' house.

"okay, i'm at louis' now, so i'm gonna text him real quick." i say towards the camera as i text louis quickly saying im here. i turn to the camera and smile as i watch his door waiting for him to come outside.

"so..how are you guys today? or tonight too actually." i say to the camera as i watch louis' front door open. "oh! there he is!" i say as i watch him smile at me as i smile back. "comment your favorite member in big time rush, i like kendall. but they're all cool." i say making conversation as i turn back to the camera.

he opens the car door and i look at the camera and smile, "and welcome to the partridge and y/l/n show!" louis winces and laughs, "that was cringy." he says. i playfully glare at him and flip my hair, "i know"

he laughs and leans towards me to give me a kiss but i swerve. he pouts, "really? just because your filming?" he pouts. i laugh and peck his lips and try to move away but he holds me still.

his mouth moves slowly against mine, passionately and caring. i blush at him as we break apart and look back to the camera, "okay future y/n, you should probably cut most of that out." i say as i laugh.

"okay, let's go." louis says as i start to drive again. we finally make it to our destination. "okay guys, we're at the skate park, and it's indoors so i don't think many others will be there, but it doesn't matter." i say as i pick up the camera from the tripod and zoom in at louis.

*footage cuts*

"okay, we're inside now," i say as i show the inside of the skate park, "so let's skate." i say as i set up the camera so that it can see both of us.

we do a couple of tricks and louis walks over to me, "let's try doing a trick together, like on the same board." he says as he brings his board towards me. he sets it on the ground upside down and he holds my waist as i wrap my arm around him. we place our feet underneath the board and try jumping to land on it.

we fail and i almost lose my balance, but louis grips onto me and holds me steady. "you okay?" he asks as we laugh. i nod, "yeah, let's try again."

*footage cuts to a clip of you two actually doing the trick*

i hold the camera and follow louis on my board as he attempts a trick while nearing a small ramp. he tries turning and ends up falling on his back. we laugh as he rolls over down the ramp, "are you okay?" i ask as i zoom the camera towards him.

he laughs and nods, as he gets up smiling and walking towards me.

*footage cuts, the camera is sitting in the tripod on the car and you guys open the door and sit down.*

"this time my seatbelt decides to work." i say as i actually buckle the seat belt without it getting stuck. louis turns towards me, "want to go eat? after that we can shop or something." he says as i nod. 

"where to?" i ask as i start the car. "we can go to the new café thing?" he asks as he looks it up on his phone. "yeah that sounds good." i say as i continue driving.

"so guys, louis and i need to settle a very important argument." i say as i stop at a red light, looking at the camera. louis nods and i say, "we're arguing over whether or not we would date tate, from ahs." i say as i turn right to get to the café.

"yeah, i think he's a crazy school shooter, and y/n thinks he's a hot guy that's in love with violet. which he is in love with violet but he's fricking crazy." louis says as he looks at me dumbfounded.

i laugh, "but he's in love with violet and it's a cute story. but tate is definitely a psychopath. but he's so hot." i say as i watch louis frown playfully.

"and i'm not?" he asks looking at me as i park the car in a spot at the café. "no you are lou, tate is also hot. and i'm a simp..." i say getting more quiet towards the end of my sentence.

"you should be a simp for me." louis says dragging out the me. he leans over and wraps his arms around me. i smile and kiss his head, "i am simping over you lou." i say as his head lifts up. "i'm simping over you too y/n/n." he says smirking.

i lean forward to kiss him but he moves saying, "sorry i don't think tate's hot." he says as i pout. "you suck." i say getting out of the car, i'm about to close the door but remember the camera.

"oops almost forgot you guys." i say smiling at the camera. "oi! louis, we need a thumbnail." i say as i jog over to him as he turns towards me.

"okay, what do we do?" he asks as i stop next to him holding the camera in front of us. "smile i guess?" i say as i bring the camera in front of us and we just smile. i stand there and eventually i can't hold it in anymore.

i laugh loudly and louis joins me as we continue walking into the café.

*footage cuts and starts again in your bed with louis laying his head in your lap*

"okay guys, i'm probably going to end this video here because..we're not doing anything else today soo yeah, hope you enjoyed and remember to like comment and.." i trail off and louis picks it up, "subscribe!" he says muffled from burying his head into my shirt.

"if you want." i finish smiling at louis' head as i run my fingers through his hair and massage his scalp. he sighs in content and kisses my bare stomach since he pulled it up a bit. "love you guys and have a great day!" i say as louis picks his head up, "or night, or afternoon really." he says through his deep british voice.

i nod and smile as i turn the camera off. louis snuggles into me and peppers little kisses up my neck. i exhale softly and louis' lips meet my jawline and soon my mouth.

his mouth moves slowly and softly against mine and he sighs into the kiss, he break apart and smiles. "i love you darling." he says as he kisses my cheek.

"i love you too." i say as we snuggle together and open my laptop to find something on netflix to watch.

-

author's note
hi! hope u guys liked this one!
have a great day or afternoon, or night lmao.
AND THANK U FOR 97k READS!! I LOVE U ALL