1- impressions

IMPRESSIONS

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↪︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 light shines through your window panes and rests on your face, disrupting your deep sleep for a moment.  as you rub your face hoping to wake your eyes, the musical chime sounded from your phone, alarming you that you must wake up.

groaning softly, you pushed the screen on your phone, switching off the unbearable sound. pushing the covers off your body, you set your feet on the floor and walked into your closet debating what you should wear on this important day.

your heart races with excitement as you imagine all the fun awaiting you today. for it was the day you would be going to the set of enola holmes. after working incredibly hard to gain this honor, you finally felt like your career could truly take off. you received a supporting role with a love interest, and you couldn't be more ecstatic about all the pointers you are bound to learn.

saying you were happy to see millie bobby brown again, was an understatement. you were beyond excited to see the girl and you couldn't handle the long wait. after filming stranger things with her, your bond had evolved into what felt like sisterhood. you miss her like a sister, and you haven't seen her in months, so you couldn't stop the smile growing on your face.

sifting through the variety of colors and fabrics laying in your closet, you chose a simple pair of baggy dress pants with a sweater vest that sat atop. tossing your doc marten oxfords on your already-made bed, you slipped into your bathroom preparing to complete your final preparation.

swiping on some tinted moisturizer and some blush, you settled for a simple look in preperation of the countless makeup looks for the movie. after fixing your bangs and hair, you smiled at your reflection, deciding you were ready to leave.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

your feet pressed against the smooth steps you had walked on many times before. the scent of a simple breakfast wafted through the room, making your mouth water.

as you make your way into the kitchen you hear your mother call, "good morning honey!" you smile in reply, "morning mum." she shifted her shoulder as if pointing with her body towards a plate of food.

"here you go, you can't go filming on an empty stomach." she declares smiling as you nod your head gratefully. after muttering a quick thanks, you begin to eat, your leg bouncing in anticipation of the day ahead of you.

the car door slammed behind you as you fiddled with pieces of paper filled with hundreds of inky lines printed on it. you couldn't wait to see the cast, and you were beyond excited to meet new people.

as the car drives up the gravel, you nearly squeal in excitement as you swing the door open, dragging your tote bag behind your quick walk. dozens of trailers are lined up in front of you, decorated with names and a few postcards.