as you near they jump apart and louis smiles shyly.

"what we're you two talking about?" you ask confused.

"oh uh nothing..yeah nothing." louis answers quite quick as his british voice deepened with his nervousness.

"okay" you say dragging out the y at the end.

-

once you all got the movie set up you sat down with the snacks you picked out.

you were sat between jules and louis. jules kept scooting closer to you to get you to move by louis.

then the doorbell rang.

"oh that'll be anna. be right back." louis says as he gets up.

will makes eye contact with you and smirks.

"whattt?" you ask.

"oh it's nothing" he simply responds.

"you suck ass."

"whatever, just wait."

"WAIT FOR WHATT" you and jules yell at the same time.

will just laughs as you lightly punch him in the shoulder.

"oh louisss!!! i love you so much. your all mine and i love you!" you hear anna's sickening voice compliment from the hallway.

you all roll your eyes simultaneously as she walks in.

"ohh heyyy y/n! how's your boyfriend? oh that's right you don't have one" she says as she sits down holding onto louis' arm.

"whatever...bitch" you say under your breath.

jules and will chuckle as you smile.

"what did you say to me fat-ass? did you pick all these snacks for yourself?" she asks smirking.

they all gasp as you stand up, "what the fuck?!" you say.

she smiles as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

louis stands up and says, "come on anna let's go."

"okay..but one more thing." she says before placing a sloppy kiss on louis' lips.

you bite your lip holding back your tears.

louis makes eye contact with you as he walks out the room.

you let a tear drop as jules runs and hugs you.

"i am so sorry y/n/n. she's a bitch and she's jealous you're much more beautiful than her."

-louis' pov-

as i bring anna out of the room i feel anger settle in the pit of my stomach. i hate that she thinks she can talk to y/n like that.

i know what you're thinking. why don't you break up with her then? i cant. i actually can not. i've done it before, but she comes crawling back and i have to act like i never meant it but i actually despise her. if i don't let her hang out with me, she creates chaos.