you end up straightening your hair and cuff it a bit at the bottom so that it lightly frames your face (unless you have like super short hair, you can do whatever you want with your hair, i just think this sounds cute).

you grab your black shoulder purse so that you guys can stop at starbucks on the way there and you head downstairs with your docs in hand.

"hey mom, i'm going to pick up will and jules and we're gonna go to louis'. is that okay? i should be back for dinner."

"yeah that's fine. be safe and make good choices. and use your manners."

"i will mom don't worry. love you bye!"

-

you pull up to jules' house listening to music and watch her head out of her front door. "hey y/n. how you doing about the whole anna thing?"

"i'll be fine. i'm getting used to it."

she nods and you continue driving to will's house which is only about 3 minutes away from jules' house.

when you make it to his house, you send him a text and see him head out of his house grinning.

"what are you smiling about?" you ask

"i have a little something planned for miss anna" he says smirking.

you and jules share a worried yet amused look and you start the drive to starbucks. (or any coffee shop)

-

you pull up to louis' house and don't see another car there yet so anna must not be there.

you all head towards the door and you ring the doorbell.

you hear footsteps and watch the door open.

you see louis standing there with his fluffy brown hair and wearing some jeans and a sweatshirt.

you feel a pang in your heart and force a smile. it really hurts to watch your crush fall in love right in front of your eyes.

"hey lou. we got you coffee"

"oh thanks. come on in guys."

you all walk in and you're immediately dragged upstairs by his sister, millie.

"jeez millie, what's wrong?"

"are you going to tell louis about your crush yet?" she pleaded.

"umm i wasn't planning on to seeing that he has a girlfriend?"

"please. i can't take anymore of little miss perfect anna"

you laughed loudly but covered your mouth before louis came up wondering what happened.

"i'll see what i can do mills"

"you better, that bitch drives me crazy." she says with a sing-song voice next to "crazy."

you both laugh again but try to force it down.

you head back downstairs and see will and louis talking in a corner in hushed voices.