Home Sweet Home

Amanda's POV

When I woke up ,  i look to the left and the sun was shining through my window , I look to the right and I see Olivia sleeping in the chair. I struggle to sit up by I wince in pain. Olivia hears me and gets right up. " Hey you okay" ? She said.

" Yeah , just tryna sit up a little .....where's Nick ?" I said. "Oh , he went to shower and get fresh clothes , he should be back any minute" she said. Just then Nick walked through the door. "Hey babe" ! He said. "Hey Nick .... Did you by chance have get oreos and jalapeños , please the babies been craving it since yesterday"she asked. "I'll go see what I can find , be back later" Liv chimed in. " So , I've been thinking of some name of the baby , boys are Koby , Nathan , Marco and Aiden and for girls are Mackenzie , Dylann , Jaydee and Bri'lee" I said. "I like Aiden and Jaydee its adorable" he exclaimed ." Okay then its settled , Aiden and Jaydee" I suggested. Then the door opened Amanda was praying it was Olivia .... But it wasn't I was the doctor. "Hey Amanda good to see your up" he said. "Yeah , I've been having pain in my back and thought maybe I needed to walk around a bit" I told him. "Well good news , because your getting outta here today" he said. "REALLY THATS GREATT" she yelled.

----------------------------------------

Later That Evening :

Everyone was gathered at Amanda's apartment to celebrate her being released from the hospital. Everything was good and everything was happy until someone showed up at the door.
Ding Dong ! Ding Dong !

"Who could that be" ? she gave everyone a confused glance. She opened the door and there stood Nick's ex-wife. "Hey Mar-" I was cut off. "WHERES NICK" she yelled. "WHERE ...... IS ...... NICK ? she yelled once again. Nick finally came from around the corner. "Hey babe where do you want the cr- Maria what are you doing here ?" he asked. "Why are you with this blonde whore , when you could of kept me , instead of abandoning your daughter" she said . "She not a whore she's the mother of my unborn child and you know I'd never abandon Zara just because we didn't work doesn't mean I don't love my daughter anyless" ! he stated. "And then you get her pregnant what wrong with you" ? She asked. "Maria I think its time for you to leave" he said escorting her to the door. "Fine just so know you know you can say goodbye to your daughter ...... FOREVER" she said then walked away , Nick slammed the door then sighed. "Guys I'm sorry about that Maria's ............. still invisons us getting back together for Zara sake , but I don't wanna be miserable for the rest of my life"Nick said. "Maybe we should call it a night guys we have a doctors appointment early in the morning , we find out the gender " Amanda said. And with that everyone said goodnight and went their separate ways.

---------------------------------------

Doctors Office :

Nick and Amanda walked into the doctors office , signed in and waited for their name to be called.
Nurse: Amanda ?

With that Amanda and Nick got up and walked through the door . They her weight , and checked her blood pressure and stuff. After that she told us to wait in the room and we did as told . Amanda noticed that Nick was a little distant since last night so she asked him:
Amanda: You know you fight for custody right ?
Nick: I don't wanna put my daughter through all of that though
Amanda: I know but I think you should its better than not seeing her at all
Nick: I guess your right , I'll see what I can do , but in the meantime its about our baby boy
Amanda: OR girl

Then the doctor walked in .
Doctor: Hi Amanda how are you feeling this morning
Amanda: Better than last night
Doctor: Well tell me about it
Amanda: well its in my lower back area I don't know what's going it
Doctor: well let's get you hooked up here and see what were working with

Amanda layed back and lifted up her shirt , the doctor applied the gel and moved the wand around her stomach then stopped , Amanda looked up at her wondering what was wrong ?
Nick: What's wrong ?
Doctor: Nothing , I'm trying to see it can get a good view of what your having
Nick: But the babies okay
Doctor: Yes your baby BOY is just fine
Amanda: OMG were having a boy

She was on the verge of tears , 2 more months and she would be having her first child.
Nick: This is amazing , I always wanted a son , someone to teach how to play baseball and football.
Doctor: well congratulations you two , 2 more months and he'll be here , come in next week if you still have those pains but he's just resting on a nerve so you should be just fine.

They left and were on the way home , Nick got a call and had to go to the precinct so he dropped Amanda off and went to the precinct.