𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n), may I ask why you decided to get Minx out first?" Austin questioned (Y/n), causing her to feel very put on the spot.

"Uhm..." They cleared their throat, preparing to answer the question. "Well, I guess it was because of her answer for the movie question."

"'What movie would you choose to watch on a date?'" Eret repeated the question to the others.

"Yeah, that one."

"Clearly (Y/n) didn't want to be put into that sort of mood." Zak hummed and leaned back in his chair, spinning around very lightly.

"Right, I just feel very awkward." They nodded in agreement with Skeppy."I don't want to be put in that sort of situation, especially on the first date."

"That's very understandable." Wilbur's deep voice, laced with his British accent, was heard in (Y/n)'s earphones. They smiled in response, happy that they understood how strange it must have felt for them.

"I mean- I have nothing against Minx... It was just that answer." They hummed.

"You felt a bit put-off?" George queried.

"Yeah, that."

"Well, buckle up." Technoblade chuckled deeply and adjusted himself in his chair since he seemed to be slouching a bit. "Because you have nine more people to eliminate." He clicked his tongue.

"(Y/n), just remember. No matter what. I'll still be your friend after this!" Karl beamed brightly and gave them a warm smile as he looked through the bright computer screen laid in front of him.

"Thank you, Karl." They smiled back.

A little bit of time had passed before Austin had brought up the next phase of their show. He felt like putting a little bit of heat under the feet of the contestants, really being them into hot water for the show. He might as well have tried to expose them all now while he could, it made the show way more interesting to watch. Plus, it roped in a lot of viewers. Think about it: all of their favourite Minecraft you tubers gathered on a show together to try and win the affection of (Y/n). Pretty interesting, right?

A few of the contestants had been on the show before, so they understood how they worked things. But obviously, there were people that hadn't been on the show before. So, boy, were they in for a lovely surprise for what was about to come.

But Austin thought, it was only the second round. He shouldn't torture them too much. Maybe... He could just get a few of their opinions on (Y/n) and what kind of person they believed them to be. In order to bring forth their answers, he announced the next question to the remaining contestants.

"Okay..." Austin slowly cleared his throat, the sound of paper ruffling through the microphone was incredibly evident. "Everyone... What is your least favourite thing about (Y/n)?"

The whole group went silent, and a few of them looked really surprised by the question. How were you supposed to answer a question like that? You can't... Not without hurting their feelings, right?

"Here Austin is, trying to expose the lot of us so we get voted out quicker." Wilbur scoffed loudly and quickly ran his hand through his curly locks before shifting in his swivel chair for about the seventeenth time.

"I mean- You can't say what you don't like about (Y/n) without sounding like an asshole, can you?" Quackity shrugged, desperately turning to the others for reassurance.

"Not necessarily, (Y/n)'s got kind-of a thick skin. They can handle words." Dream responded.

"Uhm... Thank you, Dream." They giggled under their breath, unsure of whether they should be insulted or take the compliment and run.