New Year's special

You need some fluff. I need some fluff. We all just need some happy shippy content. So that's what this is. The embodiment of why I love this ship and relationship dynamic :).

Also it's long.

Kaminari saw Kirishima looking around the foyer.

"Hey Denks, have you seen Kat?" He asked, continuing to glance around even as he spoke. Denki frowned.

"Now that you think about it, no I haven't. I think he's still in his dorm."

"Can you go get him please? I need to finish up with some stuff with Mina, and we all need to go soon, so hurry."

Kami nodded, and rushed over to the stairs, which he took 2 at a time until he got to Bakugo's level. He went down the hallway and opened his boyfriend's door, popping his head inside.

"Oi Kats, we need to get- why aren't you dressed?"

Katsuki was lying on his bed in a sweatshirt and shorts, scrolling through his phone.

"I'm not going," he grunted.

"Huh? Why not?"

"I don't want to. I don't like parties."

"But Katsukiiiii it's the new year," Kaminari whined, flopping on top of Bakugo with a huff.

"So? Next years gonna be exactly the same as the last one. It's nothing special."

Kaminari rolled over to look at Bakugo, who was still concentrating on his phone.

"Pleeeease? For meeeee?"

Bakugo spared him a quick glance, and seemed to think about it. But he still answered-

"No."

Kaminari sighed and sat up, frowning. Bakugo glanced away from his phone again.

"What's that look for," he said.

Kaminari just huffed, and his frown deepened.

"Ok seriously, what's wrong." Bakugo turned his phone off with a click, and turned his full attention to Kaminari.

He sighed again and crawled off the bed.

"You would've come if it was Eijiro," he mumbled, heading towards he door.

"Hah? What does that even mean?"

"What does it sound like I mean? If Eijiro was the one asking you to come, you would've said yes. For some reason, you can say no to me but not to him." He tapped his shoe against the carpet. "I mean, I get it, but it still hurts you know?"

Bakugo glared at him.

"Eijiro doesn't fucking guilt trip me, that's why you damn extra," he growled, rolling off the bed and sauntering to his wardrobe to grab some more appropriate clothes for going out.

"So you'll come?" Kami beamed at him, and Bakugo sent another glare his way.

"Only if you don't go moping around think I love you less than Eijiro or some shit, ok?"

Kaminari's grin widened.

"You love us?" He asked, causing Bakugo to freeze. Then he kept rummaging through his clothes, ignoring the question entirely.

"Hey Kastuki! You can't just ignore me!"

Bakugo pulled out some clothes and started getting changed.

"For as long as you're wearing that stupid grin I can ignore you till the end of time. Now let's go." Bakugo grabbed Kami's arm and dragged him out of the room behind him.