Angry Kiri

When Kirishima wakes up in the morning, the first thing he can feel is the throbbing sting in his arm, which makes him groan.

"Shut up we're all in pain," Bakugo growls, obviously half asleep, from the bunk below.

Being careful with his sore arm, Kiri rolls over so that he can hop down from the top bunk, which creaks when he jumps.

Bakugo lifts his pillow up, and shoves his head underneath it. In the process, Kiri sees the shining red marks, which causes another wave of guilt to come over him.

He gets changed, which is difficult with his arm in a makeshift cast and sling, but he manages it. Then he pads out of the cabin.

There aren't many people out, it must be about 6am, just the camp people and Aizawa. They're cooking on the camping sets, and Kiri can smell it.

"Bacon!" He exclaims excitedly when he gets there, peering into a pan. The lady grins.

"We figured you'd all want a good meal before the day started! You don't have to find food for yourselves any more, that was just one activity. But after this you will have to continue cooking for yourselves, with recipes of course."

Kirishima loads up his plate and starts digging into the bacon and eggs. Eventually, everyone else is drawn outside by the smell, and they respond with just as much enthusiasm.

"I've gotten way too used to Recovery Girl," Bakugo groans when he comes out. You can see his bandages underneath his shirt, wrapped around his chest and stomach. No one was badly hurt, just in a lot of pain.

No one except Kaminari that is.

Bakugo comes and sits down next to Kiri.

"How's your arm?" He asks.

"Eh, alright," Kiri responds awkwardly. "I hope the healing quirk person comes soon." Bakugo nods.

"Me too. It's weird without Pikachu around."

Kirishima looks up in surprise. He didnt think Bakugo even cared. He seemed to be scowling at the ground, not really present in the here and now.

"He'll be fine," Kiri tried to comfort Bakugo.

"He better be, or I'll trace him to hell just to kill him again."

Kirishima hums, not really wanting to think about Kaminari dying.

"You done?" Bakugo asks, nodding to his plate.

"Oh uh, yeah," he gets up to go wash up, but Bakugo takes it out of his hands.

"I'll do it, for you" Bakugo says, walking over to the washing up station.

Kirishima just stands there astounded. Was this Bakugo being nice to him? He looks over to Mina, who just grins at him. He sticks his tongue out and goes over to Mr Aizawa, where everyone is beginning to gather.

"We're going to be doing some combat training today. The schedule will consist of combat training every day, and other developmental activities in the afternoon. Bakugo and Kirishima are excempt from combat training due to their injuries, but the nurse is scheduled to be here by the afternoon activities.

Kirishima turned to Bakugo. If this was something they were gonna ignore, he better get right back into being friends.

"You wanna hang out in the cabin? I kinda wanna check on Kami."

"Sure," Bakugo grunted, as they trudged in the opposite direction of the rest of the group.

In the sun, their soulmarks flashed and glinted. They were mesmerising, and if the circumstances had been different, Kirishima would ask to sit down and look at them closer in the light.