Chapter 9: Sisters

(Name)'s POV 

It was super cold when I woke-up in the morning. It was like Elsa had decided that today she would unleash the cold, even though I was inside. I got off of Mr. Russia's bed and made my way to the stairs. As I walked down the stairs, I saw Mr. Russia run into his study. He looked really scared.

"I wonder what's wrong with Mr. Russia," I said to myself as I walked down the stairs. I wasn't looking where I was going because I ran right into someone. I looked up and saw a blonde-haired woman with a bow in her looking down at me.

"Who are you?" She asked with a scary voice that made me shake. 

"I'm.... (Name) miss," I answered. "Who are you?"

The woman just stared at me and didn't say anything. Then she glanced around the room. "Have you seen my big brother?" She asked.

"You're big brother?" As I looked at her, I noticed that she looked a lot like Mr. Russia. "Wait, are you related to Mr. Russia? I think I saw him go into his study."

As soon as I said that the woman raced towards Mr. Russia's study and started banging on the door. "Let me in big brother!"

"Go away Belarus!" Mr. Russia cried from inside his study.

Ms. Belarus started scratching on the door with her nails. "Don't be such a jerk! You and I are going to get married whether you like it or not!"

Why does Ms. Belarus want to marry Mr. Russia? I thought. I didn't know brothers and sisters get married. 

I decided to ask Ms. Belarus why she wanted to marry Mr. Russia. I was about to walk up to her and ask but stopped when I heard a bong. I looked down the hall and saw a woman with blue eyes and hair like Mr. Russia and Ms. Belarus walking down the hall. "Belarus, are you bothering Russia again?" the woman asked. "I don't think he will come out if you keep clawing at the door." 

"I will not rest until brother marries me!" 

"Please leave me alone!" Mr. Russia cried. He sounded very scared. 

3rd Person's POV 

Little (Name) watched the scene with curiosity, wondering what was going on. She then walked up to Ukraine and pulled on her hand, getting the woman's attention. "Excuse miss, why does Ms. Belarus want to marry Mr. Russia?" (Name) asked. 

Ukraine could only smile at the little girl before picking her up and smothering her. "Oh my goodness you're so cute~!" she squealed as she hugged the child. 

She's squeezing me like Mr. China, (Name) thought as her face began to turn blue. 

Noticing this, Ukraine released the child and allowed her to breathe. "I'm sorry," Ukraine apologized. "Now who are you little one?" 

"My name is (Name). I'm this many." the little toddler held up 5 fingers to indicate how old she was. "Who are you?" 

"I am Ukraine," the woman replied. "Now what are you doing here?" 

"Mr. Russia is going to be taking care of me." 

"Really?" Ukraine turned to see that Belarus had broken down the door and was dragging Russia out of the room as he kicked and screamed. The whole time Belarus repeated the same thing over and over again; "Marry me, Marry me, Marry me." "Uh, (Name), why don't we go outside for a little bit?" 

"Okay Ms. Ukraine." 

(Name)'s POV 

Ms. Ukraine is really nice. She went outside to play with me in the snow. We made a snowman that looked like Olaf and then did some sledding. While we played, Mr. Lithuania made us hot cocoa so when we came inside we could drink it and be all warm. 

"Ms. Ukraine, are you related to Mr. Russia?" I asked. 

"Yes, I am," Ms. Ukraine answered. "I'm Russia's older sister." 

"You're Mr. Russia's big sister?" 

"Yes. I use to take care of him and Belarus when they were younger." 

I smiled. "I have a big sister too. Her name is (B/S/N). She's really nice. She takes care of me. When I was younger, I use to get picked on by some mean boys so one day big sis dressed up like a werewolf and scared them so badly that they peed their pants!" 

"Is that so?" 

I nodded, thinkg about my big sister. "I miss her so much. And I miss Mommy and Daddy too." 

That's when I felt Ms. Ukraine wrap her arm around me. She messed with my (h/c) and smiled. "It'll be all right (Name)," she said. "I'm sure you'll get to see your big sister soon." 

"I hope so." 

At dinner that night, Mr. Russia made dinner. I think it was called "Draniki". It tasted like potatoes. After dinner, I sat in the living room with Mr. Russia as he told me a bedtime story. It was about a rooster, a cat, a thrush, and a fox. (Mr. Russia told me that a Thrush is a bird). The rooster was really silly because he kept being tricked by the fox and his friends had to keep saving him over and over again. 

After finishing the story, Mr. Russia took me to bed. "Are you comfortable little sunflower?" Mr. Russia asked as he tucked me in. 

I nodded. "I'm fine Mr. Russia. Can I ask you something Mr. Russia?" 

"Da. What do you want to ask little one?" 

"Where did you get your scarf from?" 

Mr. Russia looked down at his scarf. "I got it from my sister, Ukraine." 

"Really?" 

"Da." Mr. Russia then whispered something that sounded like; "Then she asked for some land." 

"It's so cool that you have a big sister and a little sister Mr. Russia." 

"Well, you would think that but...well sometimes they can be a handful, da?" 

"Oh." 

"Now it is time for bed little one. You can ask questions in the morning." 

I nodded before snuggling into the pillow and falling asleep, dreaming that I was playing in the snow with big sis. 

I know I haven't updated but I just had surgery a few days ago and I'm still recovering. Sorry guys! Anyway, comment, vote and share!