Chapter 2: New Friends

Reader's POV

"So zat's vhat you tell the others vhen zey talk to you, understand?" Mr. Prussia asked.

I nodded, knowing exactly to say. Is it me or does Mr. Prussia and Mr. Germany have funny ascents?

Anyway, when it was time for breakfast, Mr. Germany gave me bacon, eggs, and some sausage. "Do you like breakfast?" Mr. Italy asked as I drank some orange juice.

I looked over at Mr. Prussia and saw him wink, which was the signal....I think. I cleared my throat before saying, "Mr. Prussia is awesome!"

That caused Mr. Germany to spit some coffee out of his mouth and hit Mr. Prussia in the face. It was funny watching Mr. Prussia run around screaming, "My awesome face is on fire!"

3rd Person's POV

After the fiasco at breakfast, Italy took (Name) outside to play some soccer. She seemed to be having fun playing one-on-one against Italy- beating him 12-0.

Germany watched from the sidelines as (Name) ran right by him with aa big smile on her face. When it came time for a break, (Name) got on the bench that Germany was on and sat right next to him. She grabbed on his shirt and pulled on it, getting the German's attention.

"Vhat is it, (Name)?" Germany asked.

"Don't you wanna play too Mr. Germany?" (Name) asked.

Germany kind-of froze. "Well....I, um....."

"Please Mr. Germany? Please?" Of course (Name) gave Germany the puppy dog eyes. Even the tough Germany could not withstand the pleading eyes of a little 5-year old.

Germany sighed. "All right, I'll play."

"Yeah! Mr. Germany's going to play!"

**************************(Hetalia Time Skip)

Germany and Italy keep panting after playing (Name) in another game of soccer. How was a little 5-year old able to beat two full-grown men at a game of soccer so easily? Maybe it was because she was so small and could duck under their legs so easily.

Soon the two men were on the ground, exhaustion taking over. Still though, little (Name) was full of energy. Thankfully, Italy was able to channel that energy by having her draw pictures in the living room.

"I svear, zat child is going to send me to the grave." Germany moaned.

"Oh come on Germany," Italy spoke to his friend. "(Name) is so much fun to be around. Having a little kid around keeps things interesting."

Speaking of the little girl, (Name) came into the room with a big smile on her face.  "Mr. Italy! Mr. Germany!" (Name) said. "Guess what I made?"

"If it's a mess, zen you'll be in trouble." Germany told (Name).

The little girl shook her head and placed her hands behind her back. "I drew this really cool picture." (Name) then showed the picture to Germany and Italy. It had plenty of colors and it definitely looked like the work of a young child. From what the two men could tell, (Name) drew a picture of the three of them playing soccer. (Or, something like that anyway.)

"Did you draw this all by yourself?" Italy asked as he took a better look at the picture.

(Name) nodded. "I made it because you guys are my best friends!" (Name) said with a smile plastered on her face.

Both nations were shocked. This little 5-year old, who they had only known for a short time, had already thought of them as her "best friends"? It was a bit shocking to say the least.

*******************(Hetalia Time Skip)

Germany was currently in his office, again, working on the paperwork he was trying to finish the night before but wasn't able to since (Name) came and interrupted him. As he was working, he was sure that he would finish it. Almost done, he thought.

Suddenly, the door to his office slammed open- making the Germany jump a little from his seat.

"Germany! Germany!" Italy screamed.

"Vhat is it Italy?!" Germany responded. "I'm in the middle of something important!"

"It's (Name), she's missing!"

You didn't need to tell Germany twice. He quickly got out of his seat and went over to Italy. "Vhat do you mean she's missing?!"

"I was playing hide n' seek with (Name) and I can't find her!"

Germany face-palmed. "Did you try, oh I don't know, LOOKING FOR HER?!"

"That's the thing, I've been looking for her for an hour now!"

Worry soon returned to the German's face. He and Italy went searching the whole house for the little girl. They looked in bedrooms, in cupboards, and even under the house. Hours soon passed by and still no sign of the little 5-year old. Prussia even joined in on the search but couldn't find the little girl. Where was she?

***************(Hetalia Time Skip)

At Austria's house, (Name) sat next to Austria as he played intently on the piano. She loved the beautiful music and started humming to it.

She was over at his house because during her game of hide n' seek, she heard the music and was wondering who was playing the music. (Name) went to investigate it and found Mr. Austria's house. For some reason, he allowed the little girl, who had never met, inside after she complimented him on his piano playing.

Once Austria was finished, (Name) clapped with delight. "That was really pretty Mr. Austria." (Name) commented.

"Thank you my dear." Austria said to the little girl.

That's when the phone went off. Austria went over and answered the phone. "Hallo?" he asked.

"AUSTRIA HAVE YOU SEEN A LITTLE KIND?!" Germany yelled to the Austrian, pratically breaking an eardrum.

"Vhat is wrong vith you?!" Austria questioned. "You're acting like you lost a child or something."

"Look, have you seen a little girl?" Germany asked.

"Vell, there's one over here right now," Austria answered. "Does she have, (h/c) and (e/c)?"

"Yes!"

"Zen I have the girl you're looking for."

*****************(Hetalia Time Skip)

Reader's POV

Mr. Germany was really mad at me when he came to get me from Mr. Austria's house. He yelled at me in German while Mr. Italy hugged me, telling me he was worried. I didn't mean to make them worried. I just wanted to hear Mr. Austria's music.

When I got in bed that night, I felt so bad for scaring my new best friends so badly. The next morning, I grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote, "I'm Sorry" cards for Mr. Germany and Mr. Italy.

"I'm really sorry," I apoligized at breakfast. "I didn't mean to scare you guys so much."

Mr. Germany sighed. "Just don't do it again." he told me.

I smiled and then ran and gave him a hug. "I promise."