Chapter 21: Return to Friends

(Name)'s POV

I wasn't sure what Mr. Luciano meant. He wanted to know how to get to where back to where I was from? "Um, what do you mean Mr. Luciano?" I asked. "Why do you wanna get to where I'm from?"

"You see my dear, I have never been to this dimension of yours and would like to visit," He explained. "How exactly did you get here?"

"Well, I was watching TV in my sister's room when the TV messed up and sucked me inside," I explained.

All of them looked at me in confusion. Then Mr. Luciano groaned. "That's it?"

I nodded.

"You're not lying are you?"

I shook my head.

Mr. Luciano sighed and then told me to go to bed.

***(Time Skip brought to you by Tony)

As I was crawling into bed that night, I heard whispering out in the hallway. I leaned against the door to hear two voices; Mr. Luciano and Mr. Flavio's voices.

"So why do you really want to go to the other dimension fratello?" Mr. Flavio asked. "I'm curious to know what you believe is there."

"Opportunity idioto," Mr. Luciano answered. "In this world, the countries have all the power. However, in that other dimension, we wouldn't have to worry about them. We could do whatever we want there. I was thinking that we could rule over that dimension and enslave the people."

I silently gasped. They're bad guys?

"But what if she really doesn't know how to get there?"

"Then we'll hold her ransom. Those stupid nations will definitely want her back."

I gulped as the two left. What do I do? If I stay here, I'll put everyone in danger. I looked up at the ceiling and then at my feet. Finally, I came up with a plan; I was gonna run away.

***(Time Skip brought to you by the Tomato Fairy)

I waited until everyone was asleep before going through with my plan. Since I watched a bunch of spy and ninja movies, I knew I had to stay silent. I crept over to the window and slid it open just enough to slip out it. Quietly, I closed it up and then began making my way to the woods.

Just when I was making my way through, I heard shouting from in the house. I knew they had found I had escaped and ran as fast as possible. Big sis always told me if I was ever being chased that I run no matter what and don't stop for a second.

The problem was, I could already hear them gaining on me and my legs felt like jelly. Soon I came across a tree that I could climb. I did a quick climb to the top and stayed quiet as the four men stopped right below me. They stayed there before going to try and find me. I stayed there for a few minutes before climbing down.

"That was close," I sighed. "I gotta find my friends."

I didn't see where I was going and tripped over a rock and hit my head. Everything went fuzzy and dark after that.

***(Time Skip brought to you by unconsciousness)

I woke-up to find I was being carried by someone. At first, I freaked out, because I didn't know who was carrying me. The person held me tightly though, which I thought was a way to keep me from getting away. "Let go of me!" I screamed.

"Calm down (Name)," the person spoke. "It's okay."

I didn't know who this person was, but I did know that it wasn't any of the bad guys. I looked up and saw that the man that was holding me had brown hair with odd curls, amber eyes, and had on some really odd clothes. He smiled at me and the way he smiled reminded me of Mr. Italy. "Ciao ragazza~," he greeted. "I am Roman Empire, but you may call me Rome."

That's when I felt a throbbing pain in my head. "Oww."

"Does your head hurt?" Mr. Rome asked.

I nodded.

"Oh you poor thing. My friend and I found you unconscious on the ground. Were you attacked by someone?"

"No. I tripped an and fell down. And who's your friend?"

I looked back over Mr. Rome's shoulder to see a man with long, blo nde hair and blue eyes was walking behind us. He looked a lot like Mr. Germany.

"H-Hi," I stuttered.

"Hallo," he greeted back, with a stoic face. "I'm Germania."

3rd Person's POV

So (Name) got to knoe Rome and Germania better. They were very kind to her and talked to her about how they were related to Italy and Germany. Then she told them her story from the beginning to right at that moment.

Then she let out an innocent yawn. "Are you tired kind?" Germania asked.

(Name) nodded as she rubbed her eyes. "I didn't get much sleep," she yawned.

"Well you can sleep if you want to," Rome insisted as he shifted (Name) in his arms. Soon, she was fast asleep.

A few hours later, she woke-up to find herself outside the world meeting building. She looked around for Rome and Germania but couldn't find them anywhere. "I wonder where they went?" She said before walking inside.

She walked down the hall until she saw the meeting room that she first saw the countries in. She opened the door slightly and was surprised to see that the former Axis and Allied countries were in there. Some were crying and others looked like they were ready to cry, even the tougher nations looked like they were going to cry.

They're all so sad, She thought. She then sighed. This is all my fault. If I hadn't talked to strangers, then none of them would be upset. Tears gathered in her eyes as she opened the door wider.

Everyone turned when they heard the door open. They all gasped when they saw sweet little (Name). She had tears running down her cheeks as she looked at the nations. Italy was the first to react by running over to (Name) and hugging her tightly as they both cried.

Well, two chapters in less than 24 hours. So, this story is coming to an end soon, but don't fret; there's a Sequel coming out called "Do you know how to Date?". It revolves around the older sister of (Name). So, what are your thoughts on that? Let me know in the comments.