Christmas Special One-Shot

This is a one-shot idea I came up with since Christmas is right around the corner. This isn't part of the storyline, this is just a chapter for fun so please enjoy. 

3rd Person's POV 

5-year old (Name) woke up in her room at England's house and saw that snow had fallen on the ground outside. The little (e/c) girl rushed to the window and had a huge smile come to her face when she saw the white substance on the ground. It snowed! (Name) thought. Now I can go build a snowman! And the best part is that it's Christmas Eve, meaning I get to go to Mr. America's Christmas party before Santa comes.

(Name) quickly dashed out of the room and made her way down the stairs as fast as her little legs would let her. She could hardly contain her excitement as she made her way to the front door. However, before her little hand could reach the doorknob, (Name)'s dash came to a stop when she saw England blocking the door. 

"And just where do you think you're going young lady?" England questioned. 

"I'm going outside to play Mr. England," (Name) answered. "It snowed and I want to play in the snow." 

"Not yet (Name)," England picked the child up and carried her to the kitchen. "You need to eat breakfast. Plus you were about to go out without a coat. You'll get yourself sick if you do that!" 

(Name) sighed as England placed her at the table. I can't believe that Mr. England won't let me go play, (Name) thought. I just want to play! 

"Here you go (Name). I made scones." 

******************************

(Name)'s POV 

I hid the stones in one of Mr. England's plants and then went to the door again to go outside. I was stopped by Mr. England again though. 

"You might have finished breakfast young lady, but you need to wear a coat, hat, gloves, and boots before you can even think about going out into the snow," Mr. England scolded. 

He then gave me all the stuff he told me I had to wear; a (f/c) jacket, (2nd f/c) gloves, brown snow boots, and a (3rd f/c) hat. I felt like a fluffy marshmallows. 

"There. Now you can go play outside." 

Right when he said that, I ran outside to run right into the snow. I jumped into the biggest pile of snow and smiled with delight as I made a bunch of snow angels. Once that got boring, I made a big snowman that I made like Mr. England. (I gave him extra big eyebrows so it looked more like him). 

****************************(Hetalia Time Skip)

Mr. England drove the car to Mr. America's house and kept grumbling something under his breath. It sounded something like "Why do I have to go to the wanker's party?" 

"Mr. England," I spoke. "Why do you always fight with Mr. France and Mr. America?" 

"Because they're both a bunch of wankers," Mr. England replied. 

"What does 'wanker' mean?" 

"It means they are idiots."

"Oh. So why don't you just say that?" 

I kept asking Mr. England a bunch of questions and he seemed like he was getting annoyed. 

*******************************(Hetalia Time Skip)

3rd Person's POV 

England and (Name) soon arrived at America's house and found that there were a bunch of Christmas decorations all over the house; glowing lights, inflatables, etc. (Name) stared in awe, but England just groaned with how America was just showing off.