Chapter 19: Kidnapped by the Axis

(Name's) POV

I woke-up to the smell of pancakes and syrup. Mmm, it smells so good, I thought as I got out of bed. I walked down the hall and then went downstairs to see Mr. Matt making pancakes. Kuma sat right next to him as he cooked over the stove.

"Good morning," I greeted as I sat down at the table.

"Morning kid," Mr. Matt greeted back. He then turned to me and placed two plates on the table; one was for me and the other was for him.

"Thank you Mr. Matt," As soon as I took a bite, I felt like I was biting into the best pancake ever! The maple syrup dripped down my chin a little.

Mr. Matt sighed as he leaned over and wiped the syrup off with his napkin. "You need to be more careful kid,"

I looked down in shame. "Sorry."

I then felt Mr. Matt pat the top of my head. "You don't need to apologize (Name),"

As we continued to eat, Mr. Oliver and Mr. Al walked into the kitchen with a new man. He had messy blonde hair, violet eyes, and he smelled like smoke. He looked like Mr. France. It actually made me cough.

"Who's zhe girl?" He asked.

"This is (Name)," Mr.Oliver answered. He then turned to look at me. "(Name), this is Francois."

"Hi," I greeted.

Mr. Francois looked at me and then shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever," He mumbled before sitting down.

He sure seems like he doesn't want to talk about anything, I thought. Then I thought about the others. I wonder what everyone else is doing. I hope they're not mad at me.

3rd Person's POV

The search for the bouncy five-year old wasn't going too well. The nations looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her. She could've been anywhere.

"If anything happens to (Name) I'm gonna-" America yelled in frustration. "She could be anywhere man! And we have no idea if she's even okay!"

"I feel your same anger comrade," Russia agreed. A dark aura surrounded him. "If anything happens to the little sunflower, then someone is going to be sleeping with the fishes, da?"

The other nations felt the same anger as America and Russia, but the others hid it much better than him. Japan sighed as he looked down at the Miku doll in his hands. It was (Name)'s favorite toy, which made him feel sort-of honoured since it was from his country.

"Japan, what are you holding?" Italy asked his Japanese friend.

"Oh, it's (Name)-chan's Hatsune Miku dorr," Japan explained. "She obviousry roves it because everyone else has said she has it with her."

England heard the entire conversation and then had a moment of realization; "Wait a minute, Japan that's it!" England shouted. He ran over to the Japanese man. "Let me get this correct, (Name) has had that doll since you watched her?"

"Hai, that is correct."

"Then this might help us find her."

The other nations looked at England in confusion before he explained his plan.

**********

Meanwhile, with (Name), Oliver decided that she would go to the super market with him to buy some groceries. "Now stay close poppet," Oliver instructed as they walked into the super market. "And don't go with strangers." (Hypocritical in my opinion).

"Yes Mr. Oliver," (Name) replied as she followed him into the store. She help Oliver with his shopping and even got to get a cookie from the bakery as a treat for being a good girl.

As they were walking out of the super market, Oliver stopped at the car. "Oh fudge brownies!" He shouted.

"What's wrong Mr. Oliver?" (Name) asked.

"I forgot to get flour! I need it for my cupcakes!"

"I can go get flour!" (Name) jumped up and down. "Please Mr. Oliver?" Cue the puppy dog eyes! Now if Germany couldn't resist them, then you know very well that Oliver was going to crack like an egg.

"Oh alright poppet," Oliver sighed as he pulled out enough money for flour. "While I load the groceries, you go buy the flour and come right back out young lady! Understand?"

(Name) nodded. She was so excited that she would actually get to go into a store by herself and actually buy something.

"Just remember what I said (Name)."

"I know Mr. Oliver. Don't worry!" There was plenty to worry about.

(Name)'s POV

I walked back into the store with the money Mr. Oliver gave me and made my way over where the flour was. I tried reaching for it but found I was too small to reach it. I tried standing on my tip-toes, but I still was too short. "Aww many," I said. "I can't get to the flour."

That's when someone behind me reached for the flour. The person had on gloves. "Here you go," The person said as he handed the flour to me.

I turned around to see a man with dark brown hair, magenta eyes, and tan skin. He looked like Mr. Italy.

"Ciao ragazza," the man greeted before kissing my hand. "I am Luciano. You wouldn't happen to be (Name) would you?"

"Yes, I'm (Name)," I answered. "How did you know my name Mister?"

"Well I happen to know Oliver, who told my fratello about you."

"Oh, you know Mr. Oliver?"

Mr. Luciano nodded. "Si. I happen to be...acquainted with him. In fact he told me to come get you to take care of you."

I turned my head in confusion. I thought Mr. Oliver told me to come out to the car, I thought. Then again, he knows Mr. Oliver. Still, something isn't right.

3rd Person's POV

As (Name) was thinking, Kuro came up from behind her a put a rag to her mouth, causing her to go unconscious. She then went limp into his arms. "Get her out to the car now!" Luciano instructed.

"Hai."

Meanwhile, outside, Oliver became nervous when (Name) didn't come out after a while. "Oh, where is she?" Oliver questioned.

Just as he was waiting, Oliver was tackled to the ground by Germany.

"Hey! What is going on?!" Oliver shouted. "Get off of me! You're getting my khakis all dirty!"

The other nations soon arrived to fnd Germany on top of Oliver.

"Where is she Oliver?" England growled. "Where is (Name)?"

Oliver smiled at England. "Artie, it's nice to see you again," Oliver spoke.

"Enough games, aru!" China shouted. "Where's the little panda?"

"She's inside buying flour," Oliver answered. "Now how did you find me?"

"I used a locating spell on (Name)'s doll to find her," England explained.

The nations sighed. "Thank goodness," Italy sighed.

Just when the nations were relieved, a car raced right by them. Inside, the could catch a quick glimpse of the four people inside; Lutz, Luciano, Kuro, and a sleeping (Name).

"W-Was that who I think it was?" America stuttered.

"Things just took a turn for the vorst," Germany said.

Our poor (Name)-chan has been kidnapped by the 2p Axis. What will the nations do to save her? Find out next time readers.