Prologue: Don't Touch the TV!

"Big sis, big sis." a 5-year old girl kept repeating over and over again for several minutes, annoying her 17-year old sister to death.

"Oh for the love of all that's good," the 17-year old moaned. "What is it?!"

"I want to watch that show again." the younger sister answered.

"What show?"

"The show with the funny guy who always says 'PASTA!'"

"You wanna watch 'Hetalia'?"

The 5-year old nodded. "Okay (Name)," (S/N) answered. "We'll watch a few episodes but you cannot tell Mom and Dad okay?"

(Name) nodded and sat down on her sister's bed as her sister put in season one. There were a lot of things that (Name) didn't understand but everytime she saw the man with the curl yell "PASTA!", (Name) laughed uncontrolably.

About an hour later, (S/N) got a phone call saying that a few friends wanted to meet with her at the mall. "Okay (Name)," the 17-year old said as she stopped right in the middle of one of the episodes. "I'm going to the mall for a few hours with (S/F). Don't watch any more 'Hetalia' 'til I get back, okay?"

"Okie Dokie." (Name) answered.

When her sister left the room, (Name) quickly went to get the remote and continue to watch "Hetalia", against her sister's wishes. However, when (Name) pressed the play button, the TV suddenly began to shake a little. Before (Name) had time to react, a strange wind came from the TV and started sucking (Name) inside. The little girl held on as tightly as she could to her sister's bed but couldn't hold on forever. Soon, the little 5-year old was sucked inside the TV.

******************

Meanwhile, another world confrence had come to a close and everyone was going to get a bite to eat.

"Dude I'm starving!" America yelled.

"America, you're always hungry." moaned Britian.

"Stupid American." France mumbled under his breathe.

"We should all go to 'China Town' aru." China suggested.

"I want to get some Pasta." Italy said.

"Surprise, surprise." Germany whispered sarcastically.

That's when a light rain began to fall. "Looks like it's going to rain, da?" Russia asked.

Suddenly, the countries could all hear something in the air- like the faint scream of a young girl. When they looked up they could see a young child falling from the sky. "I got her!" America said as he caught the little girl before she hit the ground. "And that's why I'm the hero!"

"I've heard of it raining cats and dogs but this is ridicurous." Japan commented.

The little girl, who had (h/l), silky (h/c), and dazziling (e/c), was shaking in America's arms. "You okay little dudette?" America asked.

The 5-year old looked up at the man who caught her and was shocked. "Hey, I know you," (Name) said. "You're on my sister's TV."

"I am?" America asked with confusion.

(Name) nodded. Why is the guy from big sis' TV show holding me? the young girl thought. She then looked around to see that more men were there, looking at her with curiosity and confusion. Then she saw that the man with the curl and laughed. "Pasta!" she said with a smile.

Italy smiled at the little girl. "She likes Pasta!" he said before taking the young girl from America's arms.

Germany groaned in annoyance. That's the last thing he needed, a miniature Italy.

************* (Hetalia Time Skip)

When the group of 9 finally got out of the rain, England walked right up to (Name). "So my dear, what's your name?" he asked.

"(Name)," the girl answered shyly.

"And how old are you?"

"5 years old!" she answered proudly.

"Why were you farring from the sky?" Japan asked.

"Well, I was watching TV in my sister's room when the TV messed up and just sucked me inside."

The men just looked down at the little girl, who couldn't help but smile brightly at them.

My first Hetalia fanfiction. What do you think? Please comment and vote.