"Um...bed." She led him to it, making him sit down. "Okay. Safe word?" "Lemon tree." "Perfect. You heard that too, Faro? Good. I go know. Enjoy." The door got closed. Who the heck was Faro? Probably the other security outside...Jungkook rubbed his palms on his pants. Shall he lean back? Fuck he forgot his lip balm...! He took so much time to prepare himself at home. Shaved neatly. Cleaned long. Took care of everything. Even had a facial mask.

He opened a few Button of his black shirt, only to close them again hastily. Opened the first two again. Leaned back. Ruffled his hair. Fuck he was so nervous...Was it too late to run away? His thoughts got silenced as the door opened minutes later. His already loud beating heart seemed to beat even louder.

The door closed. No one said anything. Only footsteps got heard. "H-hello?" , he asked unsure, ready to say his safe word. "Hello doll." Jungkook shivered. That sexy voice sounded even more dominant close up. He wasn't sure what was happening. Did V thought about to leave again? Why didn't he say something? He heard a few clicking sounds. "W-what are you doing?"

"Admiring you. Taking some pics. If that okay." "Oh...yeah...that's um...fine...I guess..." He was surprised. "Unbelievable. So pretty" he heard him murmur. Jungkook couldn't else than feel proud and pretty, smiling at it shyly. "Fuck, JK. I can't believe how lucky I am." "Why?" "I mean look at you. Fuck. I think I never had such a pretty guy. 98% indeed."

Jungkook chuckled at that a bit, sitting up. "Do you tell that everyone?" "No. I'm mostly straight forward. And trust me, I never said this to someone else." Jungkook felt his heart skipping a beat. He was overwhelmed with this praises. "Okay doll. I'm ready. Tell me what you want to do today. Or what you don't."

Jungkook gulped, suddenly feeling his whole confidence disappearing again. "Um...I...don't know...maybe...maybe a bit...um..." "Oh, doll, are you shaking?" Jungkook tried to calm his nerves, but his hands were trembling also the rest of his body. "I'm just...so fucking nervous..." "Okay then let me take care of you, and if you're not comfortable with something I do, we stop, okay?" Jungkook nodded.

V's voice had something comforting and arousing at the same time. So he waited. "Feel." Jungkook felt a fabric brushing against his hand. It was very soft. "Satin." He said, as he felt it under his fingers. V hummed. "You like it?" "Yes. Very ." "What about this?" He felt a cold and hard thing against his hand. "metal?" "Yes." He shook his head. "Don't like it." "Thought so."

Jungkook waited, not knowing what this is about. But it calmed him a bit. Since it reminded him to work. V brought another fabric to his hand. A thin long thread. Was that a wipe?! "L-leather." V hummed again. "Tell me if you like it." "I-I like it to feel it on my skin...but...but not slapping with it please."

V chuckled. "Cute. Now feel this." Jungkook grabbed the rough texture, the little ornaments under his fingertip. "Lace. I like that very much." V moaned lightly. "I like that you like it. Two more to go, baby. Here." He felt some little balls under his finger, felt like a chain. "Pearls?" "Exactly." Jungkook tilted his head as he travelled his finger from pearl to pearl. "I like it."

"The last one." He chuckled as he felt it. "Velvet. Actually I miss a deliverance of velvet fabrics." "Oh?" "Yes. Still frustrated about it." He felt a bit calmer but his hands were still shaky. "You know, in my..." "Don't tell me too much about your personal life please." V stopped him. "Oh....okay..."

Jungkook pouted a bit, not missed by V, who laughed at it, cooing. "God, baby, your little pout is so damn pretty. I want to kiss your little cherry lips. They look so inviting. My little cherry pout. You're still shaking. What about me giving you a little massage? Would that be okay?"

Jungkook blushed a bit. "Um...yes, please." He felt the bed dipping a bit and someone approaching him from behind. "Come." He pulled Jungkook back. V rested his body on the headboard of the bed, Jungkook in front of him, sitting between his legs. His hands gently touched Jungkook's shoulders, massaging him there a bit. Jungkook's lips parted immediately, enjoying the warm hands and the strong but not violent grip that put the right pressure to the right places, rubbing his thumb over the tensed areas, bringing pleasure to the latter, causing chills. His hands were big, but not bulky, slender fingers, just as he told him yesterday. "Does this feel good?" He whispered into his ear, his nose accidentally, or maybe not accidentally brushing the shell of Jungkook's ear.