Though a frightening chill shot down her spine at his rage, she fought back this time. "I don't want that! I want my home back! I want my life back! To choose the one I love! I want my freedom-"

"You don't need freedom if I give you everything you need." He scoffed and stood from the bed to angrily pace around the room.

"Why me!?" She screamed, hoarsely, surprising herself with her sudden burst of courage. "What do you want from me!?"

He halted in his steps and just stared at her. His gaze was sharp, but quickly softened the longer he looked at her. Finally, he confessed, "I just want you to love me the way I love you."

"I'll never love you." She whispered, harshly. "How could someone ever love a monster like you?"

He took a step towards the bed and she couldn't help but feel she was in a cat and mouse situation. He toyed with emotions, switching back and forth from scary to sweet, giving her a false sense of safety before he pounced. "You could learn. Isn't that what people do?" He questioned, softly. "Learn to love each other? Could you not learn to love me? You- you who has so much love for the world, and everything in it?"

She turned her gaze away, jaw tightly clenched in attempts to stop anymore tears. He's insane.

"I would never hurt you or be unkind to you." He persisted, suddenly in front of her. He cupped her face as his fingers stroked her jaw. "I would never."

"Holding people hostage in their own home is unkind."

His grip tightened. "Making people fall in love you and refusing to love them back is unkind." She sucked in a sharp breath, trapped in his harsh hold. He inspected her, eyes trailing all over her face, before he decided to let her go. "Kings and gods have bowed down to me.... what makes you think you can refuse for long?"

She turned her face away from him and spat, "you're a monster."

"How dare you keep speaking to me like that. Wash your mouth out with soap. Now."

And that's exactly what he made her do. It was humiliating being treated as such, but she couldn't fight him. She'd never win. Afterwards, he instructed her to get ready for bed. Of course, in her barely there nightgown.

"For what it's worth," Loki began as he slipped back inside the room. "You look radiant." He told her, handing her a single rose.

Her eyes casted down, not knowing how to respond.

"I hope that you will be happy with me."

"Happy," She murmured in a hushed but harsh voice. "You hope for me to be happy."

"Sincerely, yes," he spoke, prowling toward her as she backed away. "You'll be mine and I'll be yours forever."

"I'll never be yours." She spat.

He sighed and again took a step forward, and instinctively, she took a step back. "Come, lets go to bed. It's been a long day."

Oh, no. Sharing a bed is where she drew the line. "I'd rather die." She hissed.

"Would you really?" A clear warning in his tone. Her words hurt him, he was surprised she was that appalled by him. "Please, I'd rather not argue or have to punish you two times in one day. All I'd like to do tonight is sleep."

"That'd be awfully difficult to do while I'm kicking and hitting you." She seethed, and moved further away. "Because that's exactly what I'll do if you come anywhere near me."

His eyes darkened, and in a matter of seconds, he had her pinned against the wall. "Kick, punch, and claw all you like. Hit me. Curse the hell out of me. Scream, I don't care. You won't be sleeping anywhere but with me tonight." He promised, as his eyes slowly trailed up her body to meet her eyes. "But do so too long, and I'll give you something to actually scream about." With that being said, he dragged her to the bed, thankfully not having to throw her on it. She complied, scared she pushed her luck too far.