Chapter 14- The Big Question

Last time ash battled in the final battle of the tournament and battles his last opponent Tobias, and ash won the Championship Tournament and won the trophy to represent his victory. Now three years have gone by and ash and Lillie are now planning on going on another date, let's see what they are up to now.

Three years have passed and ash has finally become the world's very first Pokémon Master, while in the process Max and Bonnie have become Pokémon trainers and they both already got their Pokémon, with Max picking Treecko because he was inspired by ash's Sceptile and Bonnie now having complete rights to have her partner Dedenne. Gary became the new professor of the Kanto Region, Brock finally found someone who likes him back, Dawn became top coordinator of her home region, Kiawe and his family farm became very successful in the Alola region, Gladion went on to travel the other regions, Goh managed to capture one of every Pokémon in the world minus the legendaries and mythical but he managed to catch Mew, and as for Ash and Lillie they both decided to now live in the kanto region together.

But as for the traitors Misty nearly became successful in her gym, Tracey now had to work under the eyes of Gary after professor Oak passed his work on to him, May never became the top coordinator of her region, Iris never became the Dragon master of her village, Cilan barely managed to become an S class connoisseur, Clemont became less and less successful at his gym because of Clembot, Serena never managed to become the new Kalos queen, the Alola traitors were barely scraping through but managed to make it through with the help of Kiawe, and Chloe never found something that really interested her besides being a trainer.

Ash and Lillie are preparing for their date and they are now heading out. Ash then tells lillie "are you ready for our date Lillie?" She then says "of course I'm ready because you are with me." And they soon head off to a restaurant and as they arrive they both are seated somewhere where you can see a lot of things from there and after they order their food and drinks they the state into each other's eyes as they then starts to remember all the times they had fun when they were younger and they smile as Lillie says "I can't believe that it's been three years since we became a couple and it was this very day that we confessed to each other."

Ash then replies with "you're right this was the day that we became boyfriend and girlfriend, and the day that we started going out together. I'm just very lucky to have some like you by my side." He says and this makes lillie giggle and says "and I'm lucky to have someone like you by my side." Right as the food was brought out and they soon start to eat and right after they finish ash tells Lillie that after they go and watch their movie he has to meet up with Brock.

She then understood and right after they leave the restaurant they go to the theater and decided to watch an action movie and after they leave ash then goes and meets up with Brock and he tells ash "So ash what do you have planned for tonight with Lillie?" He then tells Brock "well we have been together for so long, and I think it's time that I ask her the question." Brock then looks at him in shock and says "wait are you?" He then cuts Brock off saying "Yep tonight I'm going to propose to her and ask her if she wants to marry me." He then says "way to go ash it looks like you really are moving on with your life." After that they soon say goodbye.

Ash then went to the store and picked out a ring and after he bought the ring he left the store and hid the ring in his pocket.

Ash returns home and says "Lillie, Pikachu I'm home!" He was then approached by Lillie, Pikachu, and Snowy who were very happy to see him.

Ash then tells Lillie that he wants to take her somewhere special for tonight and lillie says "where are going to head for tonight?" She asked begging to know where they are going, but ash say "I can't say it because it's a surprise and I don't want to ruin it." And this makes Lillie give a playful pout.