Chapter 3- A Legandary, Mythical, and Ultra Encounter

Last time ash and his friends were on their way to the Isle of Armor to discover what secrets lie beyond there, while at the same time Ash and Lillie became a couple and everyone was happy for them. Now let's see what the traitors are doing now that Ash is gone.

Location: Lumiose City, Kalos Region

Delia, Misty, Tracey, May, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Serena, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, and Chloe were all eating dinner and they were just sitting there silently, not even bothering to say one word but then Misty said "what do are we going to do now that Ash is gone off to who knows where?" And that made Delia reply with "we'll have to try and search for Ash and try to get him to come home and try to get him to forgive us for what we all said." Everyone but Serena nodded in agreement, Delia noticed this and said "Serena what's wrong?" Then she started to tear up as she then replies "I really want ash to forgive all of us, but I think he doesn't have any more feelings for me after what I said." She said crying.

May then comforts her and says "don't worry we'll find ash and hopefully he'll forgive you and maybe he might accept you as his girlfriend." This made Serena cheer up and made her and the traitors filled with determination to find ash and bring him back home.

Location: Isle of Armor (1 hour after they landed)

Ash and his friends started to walk around and see what new Pokémon are roaming around, then they see a slowpoke that is much different then the one they usually see.

Ash takes out his Pokédex and it reads Slowpoke(Galarian Form) Psychic type: Because Galarian Slowpoke eat the seeds of a plant that only grows in Galar, their tails have developed a spicy flavor.

"Wow so that's a Galarian Slowpoke but it looks like it slacks of even more then the one from Kanto." Brock then says.

"Hey guys what's that floating in the sky above that water, it looks like a ring of some sorts?" Max then said pointing to the mysterious ring in the sky.

they all stopped when they see the ring floating in the air as Ash and Pikachu knew what it was but everyone wasn't sure at what it was. Soon out came a voice and it said "Were you surprised?" Ash then was shocked and said "Hoopa what are you doing here!?!?" Hoopa then have his usual mischievous grin and said "Ashkan, Pikan Hoopa and friends came to join you see." Then our of the ring came Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Latias, Latios, Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta, Victini, and Shaymin all come down and hugged Ash who then said "Wow it's so great to see all of you again!" He finished giggling, soon after that came Mewtwo, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Genesect, Dialga, and Palkia all come down and nod at him to which ash then returns the nod.(you get the point soon all the legendaries, mythical from Kanto to Galar, and even the ultra beasts all come down to say hello to ash ex. Naganadel and Melmetal because ash already has them.)

All of ash's friends were in awe ash they saw ash interact with all of the pokemon they see before them, then suddenly a bright light then comes down and reveals itself to be Arceus, this causes everyone to be shocked as the all bow to him.

Ash then says "Lord Arceus it is nice to see you, but why are you here?" He questions while asking Arceus.

Arceus then tells him "Rise chosen one no need to be that formal, and the reason we all are here is because we all want to help you get revenge on those who turned their backs on you, soon they will regret the biggest they have ever made and the other reason is we all are going to aid you by joining you on your journey." This made everyone shocked with their mouths wide open.

Ash then says "lord Arceus I can't accept this it's just too much." Arceus then replies back with "Nonsense you have helped all of us when we were in danger now it is time that we help you and make sure that you get your revenge."

Ash and all of his friends were in awe as suddenly a whole bunch of pokeballs came out of his bag and tapped all of them and captured them all.

This then made all of ash's friends even more amazed as now not only does ash have every legendary Pokémon he even has Arceus.

Lillie then asks him "now where do we go ash?" To which he then noticed a dojo and said to her "how about we go to that dojo I'm sure that there is some one who might be able to help us out."

Everyone then agreed and went to the dojo and seek out for little help. When they arrived they meet Master Mustard and with his help ash and his friends are able to make some of their pokemon able do dynamax, for ash those Pokémon we're Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, and Kingler, Gengar, Toxtricity, Orbeetle, and Melmetal.

Soon after that ash and lillie then both decided to head outside and get some fresh air, Lillie then notice ash was looking down with a frown and then asks "Ash what's wrong aren't you happy that we are with you?" She asked worried about him.

He then replies with "It's not that it's just the people who in once saw as my friends just turned their backs on me and even my own mother, but that made me realize I already have a new family."

Lillie then was confused and asked "who would that be?" Then ash replies with a smile saying "you guys are my new family and I'm very happy that you guys are still by my side." Lillie then smiled back happily and said and "I'm happy that you are my boyfriend, and very happy that we are with you."

The then both happily share a kiss as the sun begins to set behind them while everyone was inside happy.

As time went on ash then decided to try out the trials of the Master Dojo and with him completing all of them he gets both Urshifu with both in their different fighting styles and their Gigantamax forms.

After days of staying in the Isle of Armor Master Mustard then tells them about the Crown Tundra and he says that first off it's going to be very cold and that it was once ruled by a legendary Pokémon.

This then made everyone get their things ready and they head off to go get on a boat to go to the Crown Tundra in excitement and joy.

But little do they know that the traitors are on their way to look for them and trying to find ash so that they hopefully they can have Ash apologize to them and reconsider them as their friend.

That's about wraps it up for Chapter 3, so yeah that was it and let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter, Bye bye!!!!! :)