Chapter 13- Entering the Finals

Last time ash battled once again in the tournament and this time he defeated every last one of the traitors, and now ash is going to be heading into the finals of the tournament, however while battling Gary and Gladion both lost their battles so that just leaves ash, will ash make it through and win the tournament or will he lose once again. Let's see what he is up to now.

Ash is now preparing for his next battle and he sees who he is going up against and he is shocked. Everyone sees ash's reaction and are concerned about who he is going to battle, however when they see the name Tobias this makes Brock and Dawn also very shocked.

Gary then asks them "So who this guy that Ashy-boy is going up against?" Brock and Dawn then tell everyone that Tobias was the one who easily beat ash when he battled in the sinnoh league and that he has both a Darkrai and a Latios and this surprises everyone.

Brock then tells them "While ash did beat them both, Tobias ended up sweeping through his team with ease, but due to a miracle Cynthia managed to keep her title as Sinnoh Champion."

Goh then says In a concerned voice "How are you going to beat his Darkrai and his Latios?" Ash then replies with well i might have to use Pokémon types that are super effective against his Pokémon but for his last Pokémon I don't know what Pokémon he has that can Gigantimax but I might have to use Melmetal for the last round.

After the as went to his battle field Tobias noticed ash and says "Well it looks like we meet again ash. It's been a very long time since we last met in the sinnoh league." Ash replies back with "Agreed, I really trained hard and now I get to battle you again."

The two then focus on them focus on the battle as the ref began everything saying.

"This will be the battle between Tobias and Ash, Trainers send out your pokemon!" Tobias the. Said "Ok Darkrai help me win!" He then summon Darkrai and this made ash smirk as he said "Now Xerneas I choose you!" He then summons the Life Pokémon and this surprises Tobias a little bit not enough.

"Battle begin!!" The ref said as Tobias began by saying "Darkrai start it off by using Dark Pulse!" Darkrai then sends a beam of darkness towards Xerneas and this barely damages it as ash then tells Xerneas "Now use Moonblast!" Xerneas the fires a blast of light at Darkrai and this hurts him a lot.

Tobias then tells Darkrai "Now use ice punch!" It then charges at the life pokemon with a freeing punch but ash tells Xerneas "Now dodge and use Megahorn!" And right as Darkrai was about to hit Xerneas dodges and attacks Darkrai with its horns and this knocks Darkrai out.

"Darkrai is unable to battle Xerneas wins!" Tobias returns darkrai thanking it as ash does the same with Xerneas, as Tobias then says "Now Latios come out and help me win!" He said as he summons the Eon pokemon as ash smirks once again saying "Now Zacian come on out!" The then summons the Warrior Pokémon and this surprises Tobias even more but he shakes it off.

"Battle begin!" Tobias began saying "Now Latios use luster purge!" Latios then sends a flash of light at zacian as ash then tells it "Now use Behemoth Blade!" Zacian dodges the attack and strikes Latios with a strong blade and this hurts Latios badly, as Tobias gritted his teeth in anger and told Latios "Now use Giga Impact!" Latios then charges at Zacian and tired to hit it but ash then said "now dodges and use Play Rough!" Zacian then gets out of the way as Latios misses and Zacian attacks Latios multiple times and this knocks it out.

" Latios is unable to battle Zacian is the winner!" Ash returns Zacian thanking it as he returned it and Tobias does the same but a little angry as he then says "Now Hatterene come out!" He then summons the Silent pokemon as ash then says "Now Melmetal I choose you! He then summons the Hex nut pokemon and this causes Tobias to be in awe as he has never seen Melmetal before.

"Battle begin!!" Tobias begins by telling Hatterene "Use Psycho cut!" Hatterene then sends a bunch of waves at Melmetal as ash then tells it "Now use Flash Cannon!" Melmetal then sends a beam of metal at Hatterene and this damages it and cancels out the Psycho cut.

Tobias then decides that he's had enough as he then says "Now Hatterene its time to Gigantimax!" After he Gigantimaxes Hatterene, ash then smirks saying "so you want to play like that then I'll play your game. Then we'll Gigantimax too!" And ash proceeded to Gigantimax His Melmetal and after it does such, it now become bigger and its arms grow larger and this shocks Tobias, and he then shakes it off by saying "Now use Max MindStorm!" And after it hits Melmetal it barely leaves anything, ash then says "Now Use G-Max Meltdown!" Melmetal then slams its arms into the ground causing Metal spikes to appear and hit Hatterene and this knocks it down.

After the two shrink and revert to normal the ref then said "Hatterene is unable to battle Melmetal wins and the winner of the Championship tournament is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!!!"

Ash then looks around in shock as he just realized that he won the tournament and Pikachu then hops on his shoulder and tells him "we..won, we actually won!"

Ash was then called up to be given the Trophy to represent his victory in the tournament and this makes him and Pikachu very happy as they have finally won.

Ash was then asked by Mr. Goodshow "Ash is there anything that you would like to say?" Ash the. Thinks about it and says "Actually there is something I would like to says Mr. Goodshow." He was then given the microphone and said into it "Everyone watching I just wanted to say that I didn't just win the tournament with the help of my Pokémon. I won because of the help of my friends who stuck by my side to the very end, they stuck by my side after I had a few turn their backs on me but they stood by and helped me win this very tournament and I am very thankful for them!" This then makes all of ash's friends look at him some with tears of happiness in their eyes and some who were smiling happily as they were happy that ash mentioned them.

As for the traitors they began to really regret their decision for turning their backs on him and saying all the horrible things to him.

After everyone left ash went back with his friends who all congratulated him on winning the tournament and thanking them for helping him win the tournament.

Everyone was happy as Lillie gave him a kiss as a way to congratulate him for winning, but guess who decides to show up and try to ruin the moment or at least they think, the traitors.

Ash and his friends try to walk away but Misty stops them by saying "Guys wait, were really sorry for we did to you!"  Ash then turns around saying "Are you really sorry, because of you really are then you would  have at least some regret, but from the looks of it you really aren't sorry, you only want me to forgive you so you can take my Pokémon so I am not forgiving you guys!"

This causes the traitors to be shocked and the decided to leave them alone for good.

Ash and his friends then decide to go back to the hotel and gets some rest before deciding to head to pallet town and confronting Delia.

After ash and his friends got back to the hotel they all went up to their rooms and they all went to sleep. Ash and Lillie then went to their room and after they got their Lillie the says "congratulations my Pokemon Master you won the tournament." Ash then smiles and says "Thank you lillie, and I love you dearly." She then replies back with "and I love you just as much." The two then share a long kiss and after they break it they soon fall asleep in each other's arms.

That about wraps up chapter 13, so ash has finally beaten the tournament and were you surprised to see Tobias? And as I usually say let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter and I also have a surprise in the next chapter but you will have to wait until I put it out. But until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!!! :)