Chapter 8- The Day of the Tournament

Last time ash and his friends were on their way back for the Kanto region. After they got back, instead of going to pallet town they go to a nearby hotel and they stay there and they heard about the Tournament that is going to be held in the Kanto region, and soon some of ash's friends are going to participate in the tournament however those that won't be are Max, Bonnie, and Lillie. Now let's see what they are up to now.

(Time skip one week later)

Ash and his friends are all in their rooms and they are all very pumped for the tournament. Right now ash and Lillie are still fast asleep in their room, but it looks like Lillie is just now waking up as she sees ash is sleeping peacefully and she decides to wake him up by gently kissing him passionately and this wakes him up.

Ash returns the kiss and after they break the kiss Lillie then asks him "are you ready for the tournament my love?" Ash then replies back saying "you know I am excited for the tournament and I just can't wait." The two then look over and see Pikachu and Snowy both cuddled up happily and this makes them smile as They decide to wake the two of them up.

After they wake up their pokemon ash then tells Pikachu that today is the day of the tournament and this makes him very pumped up and this makes Snowy nuzzle Pikachu.

Ash and Lillie both aww at the sight as Lillie says "It seems like snowy really likes Pikachu that much." Ash then replies with "Your right and to be honest Snowy has been very shy around Pikachu." After they tease their pokemon they head downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast and soon they join.

After they finish eating they go to the stadium where Ash, Gary, Brock, Dawn, Kiawe, Gladion, and Goh all register to join the tournament and they are all ready and all set.

But they what they were not expecting was the traitors to show up and this makes ash very uncomfortable and his friends notice this and they soon tried to walk away only to be stopped by them.

Misty then says "Guys wait please. can we just talk, just talk?" Dawn then says "You think that we are going to talk to you after what you did, no way are we talking to you." This then makes Iris say with a little confidence "Guys if you really think that you are that strong just wait until we battle you." And this then makes Gladion laugh saying "You really think that you're stronger than us oh just you wait until you battle us." After that the traitors leave to go and get ready and soon after that ash and his friends also go and get ready as they soon knew that they are going to get revenge on them for what they did to ash.

After the match ups were announced ash and his friends saw who they were each going up against and ash notices that he is going up against Misty and this makes him look at Pikachu who noticed his trainer looking at him with a grin on his face and he returns the grin with a smirk as he know he is going to enjoy battling the redhead.

After everyone goes to their battlefields Misty sees ash and says with confidence "let's see if my hard work payed off Ketchum." Ash then replies back with "I doubt you're even coming out of here alive."

The ref then says "this will be a 3v3 battle between Misty from Cerulean City and Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and their will be no substitutions, trainers send out your Pokémon!"

Misty then says "Starmie Come one out!" Ash then smirks and he says "Pikachu I choose you!" Pikachu then hops off of his trainer's shoulder and is already in his battle stance and the ref then says "battle begin!!"

"Starmie use water gun on that mouse!" Starmie then sends a beam of water towards the electric type and he dodges with ease and ash tell him "Pikachu use Iron Tail!" Pikachu's tail then starts to harden and turn into steel as he then hits the starfish Pokémon and this hurts Starmie pretty badly but is still good to battle Misty then says "Starmie use Hydro Pump!" And ash says Pikachu use Thunderbolt full power" "Pika CHUUUUUUUU!!!" As the two moves clashed with each other thunderbolt over powers Hydro Pump and this knocks out Starmie.