Chapter 5- A Not-so wanted Reunion

Last time our heros arrived in the Crown Tundra and there they met Peony and his daughter Peonia who didn't really like spending time with her father, but soon after Ash and Peony had a battle Peonia somehow disappeared, now our heroes are now on their way to go find peony's daughter, let's see what they are up too now.

Ash and Lillie are still asleep however it looks like Lillie was first to wake up as she then notice ash's arms wrapped around her and this causes her to smile with a small blush.

Lillie then proceeds to wake ash up by kissing him deeply on the lips and this wakes him up and causes him to blush and smile. After they break the kiss Lillie then replies with "good morning, are you ready to start the day?"

Ash then replies with "Of course after all Peony is really worried about Peonia and is probably off somewhere in the tundra." And this makes Lillie giggle at his response as they both get ready to help Peony search for his daughter.

After ash and lillie both eat breakfast they go outside and see that everyone was already awake and ready to help out old Peony look for as he calls his sweet Nia.

Soon they were all of with Gary and Brock going their own way as well as Goh, gladion, Bonnie, Max, and Dawn. That just leaves ash and lillie going with each other to find Peonia on their own.

After they take hours looking for her they soon discover what looks like a cave entrance, ash and Lillie both enter it and soon they discover that this is the Max Lair where people go and do Dynamax Adventures when they wonder to far into the tunnels they soon encounter a Gigantamax Drednaw as ash soon sends out Toxtricity and the two then begin to battle.

"Toxtricity use overdrive!" Ash said to Toxtricity  as he then charged up and electrifying sound wave that hits Drednaw and it damages it, but then Drednaw the launches a G-Max Stonesurge at Toxctricity and it damages him.

Ash then decides that it's time to gigantimax Toxctricity and as such he does just that. He then tells Toxctricity to use G-Max Stun-Shock which not only damages Drednaw but it also weakened it enough for ash to ready a pokeball an throw it at Drednaw and with three shakes he then captures Drednaw.

Lillie the. Congratulates ash for catching the Drednaw and also to their luck they run into Peonia
who says "Hey Ash and Lillie this is a surprise, are you two also going on Dynamax Adventures, because of so then I guess we three are all on the same page then right?"

Lillie then replies with "actually we were looking for you but ash did end up catching a wild Gigantimax Drednaw here."

This surprises Peonia as she says "really you caught a G-Max Drednaw? That's awesome!"

Ash chuckles as he tells her that Peony has gotten pretty worried about her and this makes her unsettled as she knows how embarrassing her father can be when he's around her.

Ash then asks her "so do you want to come with us back to Freezington and see your dad again?" Peonia then responded with "I really don't think that I want to spend some time with him especially if it comes to him saying that he wants to have quality time with me."

Lillie then responded with "So are you going to fallow us back to Freezington or are you going to continue your Dynamax Adventures?" This made Peonia respond with "I guess I'll follow you out after all I've already battles enough Dynamax Pokemon for the day."

Soon after that the three then went outside and they soon see that their friends are arguing with a certain group of people.

This makes ash fume with anger as he saw them arguing with all of his friends, soon after lillie tells him "Calm down ash I'm sure that we can handle this, but don't worry because we are all by your side alright?" This calmed ash down as he replied back with "thanks lillie you really do know how to calm me down."  And this made her smile with a small blush.

Then ash and lillie came to join their friends in confronting the traitors who the are all surprised to see the raven haired trainer, then Delia immediately tried to hug ash but he moved out of the way and said "don't even think about hugging me Ms. Delia." He said with venom in his voice.

This then makes Delia realize what she said back in Kanto as she then says "Ash please come back home with us we realized our mistake, so please forgive us!"

This then made ash said "how can you want me back when all of you said that I was weak remember?" This then made them realize what they said to him and made them regret what they said, but then Serena says "but what about the kiss back at the Kalos  Airport?"

Oh don't get me started on that because if I recall you said that you regretted falling in love with me and you know what you said, and it doesn't matter to me anymore because I never liked you anyway, and because I love lillie more than you!" He yelled out which made Serena tear up and made the traitors very angry as they all challenged ash to battle each and everyone of them.

This made ash hesitate for a bit and made all of his friends worry, but ash then told them with a smile  "don't worry I can handle this, you guys just watch."

This then made all of ash's friends cheer him on with Lillie giving him a kiss saying "good luck ash!"

He smiles back at lillie as he then prepares to battle all of the traitors at once as they send out their pokemon being Starmie, Scizor, Glaceon, Dragonite, Simisage, Heliolisk, Dhelphox, Vaporeon, Shiinotic, Togedemaru, and Corviknight.

Ash then sends out his 10 Pokémon being Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, Heracross, Lugia, Sceptile, Darkrai, Infernape, Greninja, and lucario.

This makes the traitors shocked as they see that ash has legendary Pokémon and are afraid to attack, ash then tells them to unleash their strongest attack ever, and they do as such and this knocks out all of their Pokémon and this makes all of them incredibly shocked that ash is that powerful.

Ash then turns to his friends as they all congratulate him on winning the battle as Lillie then gives him a peck on the cheek and they soon head back to Freezington.

Well that about wraps up chapter 5 and I know some of you might argue that Chloe isn't a trainer to begin with well i'm going to make her a trainer in this story. And also let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!!!! :)