They Walk In On You Changing (All)

Damon Salvatore:

You were staying with the Salvatores, while your family was out of town. And currently, you had just picked up a pair of underwear and slipped them on. You were about to put on a bra, but then your bedroom door opened. You pressed bra to your chest to cover up, and your eyes were full of surprise.

"Damn, Y/n," Damon said, leaning up against the door frame.

"Damon, what the hell are you doing?" You asked.

"Admiring the view," he said, smirking.

"Get out!" You yelled.

"Fine! Geez!" He yelled, before closing the door, from the other side of the door he added on, "By the way, you're hot."

"Shut up!" You yelled, your cheeks burning red.

Stefan Salvatore:

You had just gotten out of the shower and made it to your room. You unwrapped the towel from around yourself and picked up some underwear to put on, and then you heard the door open. You gasped and looked to see Stefan Salvatore.

When he realized he slammed a hand over his eyes and immediately began apologizing.

"Y/n, I am so sorry," he struggled to find the door handle but eventually did and stood outside the closed door.

"It's fine," you said, even though it was embarrassing, you appreciated how polite he had been.

"I should've knocked," he said, and began saying every apology in the English language. You quickly got dressed before reopening the door. Stefan's hand was still over his eyes. He moved a finger to make sure you were decent, before letting his hand fall.

"It's fine, Stefan, now what did you need?" You asked.

Klaus Mikaelson:

You were Rebekah's best friend and she had left her room so you could get dressed. You were about to put on some pants, when the door opened.

"Rebekah I-" Klaus said, coming in, his eyes widened when he realized, but he only smirked, "Hello, Y/n. Fancy seeing you here."

"Klaus," you said, pressing the pants to your bottom half, "Can you like, get out?"

"Why? That's ruining all the fun, love," Klaus said.

"Get out!" You yelled.

"Fine," Klaus said, walking out, leaving the door wide open, and staring at you from outside instead.

"Close the door!" You added on and Klaus groaned, before closing it.

"Damn hybrid," you mumbled under your breath as you finished getting dressed.

Elijah Mikaelson:

The Mikaelsons were letting you stay with them for a while, and you were currently in your room, looking for an outfit. You were only in underwear as you searched your dresser drawers. Just then, you heard the door open. You grabbed the nearest shirt and pressed it to yourself. When Elijah realized, he immediately stepped back out and closed the door.

"I'm sorry," Elijah said, as you calmed down. Your cheeks were really red.

"It's fine," you replied, slipping on the shirt and a pair of pants. You walked over to the door and opened it.

"Really, Y/n. I should have knocked," Elijah said, looking like he felt bad.

"It's fine, Elijah. I know it was an accident," you reassured him.

"I know, but I give you my word, I'll knock next time," he said, causing you to chuckle.

"Okay, Elijah. Sounds like a deal," you said, still chuckling.

Kai Parker:

You and Kai Parker were stuck in the prison world together, and you were getting dressed. Kai never walked in on you changing before, he always knocked. He was pretty polite for a sociopath, not that you've met any other ones.

You had just gotten out of the shower and were about to put on underwear when your door opened. Kai stood there, holding a tray of cupcakes.

"Cupcake?" He asked, holding one out to you.

"Kai, I'm getting dressed here," you said, blushing.

"Okay? I didn't ask," he said, "I asked if you wanted a cupcake."

"Sure," you said, and he handed you one, "Can you get out now?"

"Nope," he said, sitting down on your bed and grabbing the TV remote, "Put some clothes on, you'll catch a cold or something." He laid back on your bed and you were just staring at him, trying to decide what to do.

"Whatever," you decided and finished getting dressed.

Hope Mikaelson:

You were only wearing your underwear, as you grabbed a dress from your closet. You were getting ready for the dance. Just then, your door opened, and somebody entered. You held the dress to your chest and look to Hope.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed, covering her eyes.

"It's fine, Hope. We're both girls," you said, "Can you close the door?" Hope took her hands off of her eyes and closed the door.

"Right, sorry," she apologized again. You slipped on the dress, before turning to Hope again.

"Can you zip it up?" You questioned.

"Oh, yeah," she said, and zipped the dress. Her walking in on you was a bit awkward, since you both liked each other, but you two forgot about it and moved on.

Rebekah Mikaelson:

You had just dropped your towel and you were about to put a bra on when your door opened, but then quickly slammed again. You didn't get the chance to see who it was, but hoped it wasn't anybody you liked, like Rebekah.

"Bloody hell, Y/n. The door has a lock for a reason," Rebekah said, from the other side of the door.

"Oops, my mistake," you said, and got dressed.

"You look good though," Rebekah added on, causing your cheeks to get red.

"Thanks," you replied, slipping on your shirt.