Bad for You (Stefan)

Imagine being an Original vampire, and a Mikaelson, and liking Stefan

There was no way that you and Stefan could ever end up together, at least that's what you thought. You were a Mikaelson, an Original, and Rebekah's twin sister. And apparently you had similar taste in men, because you both at some point, liked Stefan Salvatore.

But what wasn't there to like about him? He was the sweetest, most caring, most lovable man you had ever laid your eyes on. Plus he had amazing hair. You thought it was impossible for somebody not to like Stefan, and so did a lot of other people.

There were so many things wrong with liking him. For one, Rebekah would be pissed to find out that you liked him, but since she loved you so much, eventually she would be okay with the idea and that's exactly what happened. But there was no way Stefan's friends would be okay with it, and you knew they had a point. You were a thousand year old vampire, you had done horrible, and evil things over your years on the earth. And you knew you were bad for Stefan, but that didn't stop the universe from making you fall for him.

You were sitting on the couch in your apartment, messing with T.V., trying to get it to turn back on. It had randomly shut off while you were trying to watch a new season of your favorite show. 

"I just bought this bloody thing," you mumbled to yourself as you hit the back of it a few times to attempt to get it to turn, "Come on! Turn on!" At this point, your neighbors probably thought you were crazy, but you didn't care, you were angry.

I guess I'll call the tech guy, you thought to yourself as you got up to retrieve your phone from it's charging spot in your room. You picked it up and dialed the phone number, before holding it up to your ear. After a few rings, a prerecorded voice told you which numbers to click to get to the tech guy. You talked to him, and he said he would send someone over the next day to fix your T.V.

Now, you sat there, bored and without the television. You could of watched the show on your phone, but it would be so much better on the big screen, so you decided to wait until tomorrow. You laid back on the couch and stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something to do. As you were doing this, somebody knocked on the door.

"It's unlocked, come in!" You called out, not think about who it may be. You were in a pair of sweatpants and a big t-shirt since you didn't plan on going anywhere that day, or seeing anyone of importance. The door opened and somebody walked in, you moved your eyes to see who it was. 

Then your eyes met the green eyes of none other than Stefan Salvatore.

"Stefan!" You exclaimed, sitting up right when you saw who it was. You attempted to fix your appearance but their wasn't much you do, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," Stefan said, "May I sit down?"

"Sure, go ahead," you said, scooting over and giving him plenty of room to sit down, "So, what's on your mind, hero hair?" Stefan rolled his eyes at the little nickname you stole from Damon, but the nickname fit him so well.

"So, I was talking to Rebekah," Stefan said, causing you to immediately begin to worry about what your sister may have revealed. You told her about your crush on Stefan and she got mad, but eventually settled down and started teasing you for it.

"Oh god, what did my sister say this time?" You asked, "Did tell you that I went through your room? Because she was lying, if she did."

"Did she- what? No, wait, you went through my room?" Stefan asked, raising an eyebrow at your statement.

"No! Of course not, I'm not creepy. Continue, what'd she say to you and how does it involve me?" You questioned, quickly trying to move on from the subject of whether or not you went through his room. In fact you did, and while you were there, you took one of his hoodies, which you didn't know he owned, but you found it in the back of his closet.

"Well, she mentioned that you may have some romantic feelings for me," Stefan said, causing you to let out a fake laugh.

"Haha, yeah that's Rebekah for you. Almost making up the craziest shit," you said, attempting to laugh it off, but Stefan wasn't falling for it. He gave you a look and just that made you want to tell the truth, "Okay, fine. Yes, I like you. But I know it'll never happen so- wait why are you leaning in?" Stefan was leaning in towards you, he gently cupped your face, before speaking.

"I like you too," he said, before going in to kiss you. And even though you really wanted the kiss you brought up your hand to stop him. When his kiss met your hand instead of your lips, he frowned and brought back his hand before apologizing, "I'm so sorry. I should of asking if you wanted me to kiss you and I'm an idiot-" He stopped when you put a finger to his lips to get him to stay quiet.

"Stefan, it's not that I don't want to kiss you," you said, and watched as relief washed over his face, but his frown was still present.

"Then why'd you stop me?" He asked, causing you to let out a small laugh.

"Because this- us, we can't happen," you said, offering him a sad smile.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I don't deserve you, Stefan. I mean look at you and look at me. You're a 170 year old vampire and your heart is the purest of anyone that I've ever met. But me? I've been here a 1000 years. I've killed for fun, just to feel something, anything. And no matter how much I want us to happen, it can't. Because I'm bad for you, Stefan," you explained, "And no matter how much you try to convince me that everything I just say is wrong, you secretly know that I'm right."

"I understand, Y/n. And I won't argue with all of your statement, but I will argue with some. Y/n, you do deserve love, no matter how much you try to convince yourself you don't, you do," Stefan said, "I've never met someone like you. Somebody with so much passion, so much bravery, and so many sarcastic remarks. Also, I'm not exactly a saint either, I was a ripper, but I've changed and so have you. You're not your past self, and you can't let it define you. And lastly, you're not bad for me, in fact you might be more good to me than anybody I've ever met. You give me a reason to want to move on from my past and be good." Stefan's word seemed to stun you, but after a moment, you leaned in and kissed him. He kissed you back and brought a hand to the back of your head. His other hand rested on your waist. After the kiss broke, you smiled before saying something.

"I'm still bad for you," you said, a bit out of breath from the kiss.

"Yeah, well, if you're bad for me, then maybe I don't want to be good," Stefan replied, before leaning back in for another kiss.

A/n: Sorry I didn't upload for like a week, I was busy with school work. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this! :)