Emotionless (Stefan)

Imagine turning your emotions off and Stefan getting you to turn them back on by faking his death

"No!" You yelled, watching as Klaus ripped your brother's heart out. Stefan, your boyfriend, was holding you back so Klaus didn't harm you as well. But in that moment, you didn't care. Tears ran down your cheeks and you were sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Let this be a lesson, Y/n. Don't try and ruin my plans again," Klaus said, smirking at you, before speeding off. You had faked being on his side to get information, and attempt to ruin his plan, but he found out and he was pissed at you. And he decided to take his anger out on your brother, and in doing this, hurt you.

Stefan let go, and you ran to your brother's body. You sat down beside his body and observed his state. There was blood everywhere, and a giant hole in his chest and shirt. But there was nothing you could do but sob. Stefan frowned at your state and hesitantly approached you. He sat down and gently wrapped his arms around you. You flipped around and began sobbing into his chest.

"I'm so sorry," he quietly said, as he ran a hand through your hair in an attempt to comfort you, "You'll get through this and it'll be okay." As you sobbed, you decided to make the pain go away. You closed your eyes and reopened them, and when you reopened them, your emotions were gone.

You pulled away and looked into Stefan's eyes. Even though the tears still stained your cheeks and your eyes were red and puffy, Stefan could tell you weren't crying anymore. Stefan found this unusual since, you normally cried for a while after something bad happened, but you stopped. His eyes widened for a second when he realized.

"Why'd you stop crying, Y/n?" Stefan asked, trying to confirm if he suspicions were true.

"I think you know, Stefan," you replied, your voice emotionless.

"No, you didn't," Stefan said, shaking his head, not wanting to believe it.

"But I did," you replied, standing up and looking down at him, "Goodbye Stefan." He didn't stop you as you glanced at your brother's body, before walking out. Even though, he stayed silent, he was going to fix this, no matter how much it took.

-A few weeks later-

These past few weeks have been exhausting and a mess for the Salvatores. In your emotionless state, you killed and didn't bother to clean up your mess and no matter what the Salvatores tried, you wouldn't turn your emotions back on. Damon and Stefan knew they had to fix this, and fix it quick.

Until one day, Stefan Salvatore finally got it. A way to get you to turn your emotions back on. He would fake a werewolf bite, and pretend to die in front of you. All it would take was a little illusion spell from Bonnie, and some good acting from Stefan.

"Let go of me, Damon!" You growled, as the oldest Salvatore pulled you along.

"No! Stefan is dying! He needs you!" Damon exclaimed, keeping his grip on your wrist.

"I don't care who the hell is dying!" You exclaimed, still trying to break free, "I hope you know that this is kidnapping!"

"Yeah, and sucking people dry of their blood is murder. Don't act all innocent, Y/n," Damon said, pulling you inside of the Salvatore house. He shut the door and led you to the living room. You looked on the couch and saw Stefan shirtless. There was a blanket up to his waist and a nasty looking werewolf bite on his shoulder.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?" You asked, crossing your arms, since Damon let go.

"He got bit," Elena replied, from the side. Bonnie and Caroline were also there, staring at Stefan with a sadness in their eyes.

"That's rough," you said, smirking, not caring.

"Do you have no sympathy?" Caroline snapped.

"Nope," you replied, "No emotions. You guys should try it sometime." You then turned to Damon, "Now, can I get some bourbon?" Damon got you a glass before letting you drink it.

"Y/n?" Stefan said, sounding weak, "Is that you?"

"Nope, I'm Y/n's twin sister," you sarcastically said.

"Shut up," Elena said.

"What?" You said back, as Stefan spoke up again.

"Y/n, can you come here?" Stefan asked, staring right at you.

"No," you replied, causing Damon to roughly shove you towards the couch, "Fine, you know what? Fine." You kneeled down beside the couch and Stefan held his hand out, wanting you to hold it. You rolled your eyes, before taking it.

"Y/n, I only have a few more minutes," Stefan explained.

"Cool!" You exclaimed, acting like a little kid.

"I just wanted to tell you a few things," Stefan said, and you stayed quiet, allowing him to go on, "I love you, Y/n. And I'm going to miss you. Also, I'm sorry for not saving your brother when I had the chance." Their was a gasp in his voice and his eyes closed. This caused you to grow worried.

"Stefan," you said, gently moving his hand. Your switch was slowly turning back on.

"Goodbye," Stefan paused, before saying, "Y/n."

"No! Stefan!" You yelled, your emotions turning the whole way on, "Stefan, wake up, please!" You tried shaking him but it was doing you no good, so you broke out in sobs. You were still holding his hand in yours and after a moment, you felt his hand squeeze yours.

"Hey Y/n," Stefan gently said, sitting up.

"Stefan!" You exclaimed, reaching up and hugging him. He hugged back, before you pulled away, "But how? You just died. I saw you die."

"It was fake," Bonnie explained, causing you to look at her, "We knew it was our only chance at getting you back."

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked, wiping away a tear that fell down your cheek.

"Oh my god," you said, your eyes going wide. You got off of Stefan and sat beside him on the couch, "I killed so many people."

"Shh, it's okay," Stefan said, pulling you in for a hug, "I know, it hurts. But you'll be okay, Y/n. I promise, I love you so much." In response you only cried into his chest, but he knew you loved him back. And you did, in fact, get through it.