Chapter T H R E E

Začít od začátku

I was standing admiring the place until I was interupted.

"Well hello love."

"Lovely seeing you here."

Fred and George Weasley.

"Hello boys, missed me?" I turned to face them both and they smiled.

"Dearly." They both said and I giggled.

"Where have you been by the way?" George asked me as we walked around.

"Malfoy Manor."

"Oh." Fred said.

"Yeahh.. But iv missed you all."

"We've missed you too love. Did you come here alone?"

"No need to worry Freddie, Malfoy came along aswell." I knew they didn't exactly get along with him so I knew this would bother them a bit.

"Malfoy huh." George raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes. I should actually get going now, I only came to say hello."

"We can walk you out." They both said as they extended their arms for me to wrap mine around and I did.

We walked out and there was Malfoy sitting on a bench. He looked up and almost instantly made a face of disgust.

"Weasley's."

"Malfoy. Well we will see you at school Gia." I nodded and let go of their arms.
I hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. I turned towards Malfoy but George pulled my arm back making me look back at them again. I gave him a confused look.

"Be safe." He said.

"We love you." Freddie said.

They kissed either one of my cheeks and smiled at me. I smiled at them and turned back to Malfoy.
He had a look that made him seem mad? jealous? sad? I can't describe it.
I shot him a confused look and he seemed to notice as he relaxed a bit as he realized of his sudden reaction. We walked a bit before he stopped right in front of me.

"Why did they kiss you?" He seemed angry.

"Because they can?"

"Bullshit. Do you like them?"

"It's not bullshit Malfoy. They care about me and they're always like that. Why the fuck do you care."

"I don't. Why would I."

"Mhmm ok." He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Get off me before I break your fucking arm."

"Relax Im going to apparate us back to the Manor." I nodded and closed my eyes.

When I opened them we were now back in the living room. He still had his arm around me and I turned to look at him. He looked back at me and I got a good look at his face.
His grey eyes that I could get lost in whenever I looked at them too long.
His pale skin that made him look sick but gorgeous in the light.
His defined nose and sharp jawline that fit perfectly with his platinum blond hair that fell over his forehead.
His soft and plump lips that had a pink color tone.

I must have been staring at him too long since he began to smirk a bit.

"Like what you see?" He finally let me go.

"As if!"

"You're back! How did it go?" Narcissa interupted us as she made her way in the living room with us.

"Just great." Draco said sarcasticly but his mother didn't seem to notice.

"Im glad. You both must be exhausted, go on up and pack while I make dinner." We obeyed and made our way up to Draco's room. He closed the door behind him and I sat on the edge of his bed falling down on my back and looking up.