6

Two weeks passed~

After the birthday party. The name of a girl Avery Eleonor Faye Reagan is well-talk by many on the Amaterasu Kingdom despite the beautiful face and elegance she possessed they also talk about her past. The slaughtered family and she, Avery the only survivor. Others pity Avery, some judge her, and in the depths of darkness, someone is trying to plan on killing her...

*****

Few weeks later~
.
.
.
.
.

"Avery dear, today is your first day in entering La Estrella Academy, right? Are you excited?" Avery's auntie Callie said with a genuine smile with excitement on her face. Callie already considered Avery as her daughter it is because Avery looks like her best friend Alessia however her personality is so weirdly funny to describe.

"Mom, Dad, do not worry as Avery's big sister I won't let anyone hurt her! After all those harsh trainings I successfully completed for years I am sure that I can protect her"

"Hahahaha, it is a good thing then Calynn. I leave Avery in your protection for 4 years you better take your responsibility wholeheartedly."

"Oh dear, you spoke like a demon. Do not frightened Calynn"

"Demon?! Dear wife, I am certain that I am not a demon... Maybe only for the two of us in be- - Ouch!" Duke Zane didn't finish speaking when he was pinch harshly by his wife.

"Oh, hahaha... Sorry my dear darlings. I am just joking"

"Seriously, dear you should not flirt with me while our daughters are around"

"It is fine, Auntie Callie, Uncle Zane, but you better promise that when we have time to visit you'll be giving us a wonderful surprise" Avery wink at the two couple

"Ehem! Of course, dear Avery. Leave it to your uncle."

"Mom, Dad what surprise are you talking about? Why am I not included?" Calynn pouted

"Ewww~ Don't pout like a piglet Calynn"

"I am cute! Not a piglet!"

"Now, now you better finish eating breakfast or the carriage will be here and take you to the capital"

After minutes of enjoying their fun and lively breakfast the carriage have arrived to picked up the two girls. Calynn is already 7 while Avery is 6 young old.

****

On the way...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Avery, what do you want to do when we get to the Academy?"

"Listen" I said and continue reading my history book

"Ehhh! How boring!" she said to me while looking outside the window.

"I know how about we explore the enchanted forest in the academy!"

"Enchanted forest?"

*Nodding* "Yeah! When I first started studying there I heard gossips about this enchanted forest where faeries exist! I am so excited!"

"Faeries? Calynn, you have been scam,  there are no more faeries that still exist today, they all vanish like bubble pops in the air."

"But, but... They said"

"No going to that forest Calynn, you don't want to get kidnap by bandits, do you?"

"Yeah, I won't go. So what should we do then? I'm bored"

"I'll spar with you every free time and accompany you on... teatime. Anyways, you won't get bored there 'cause I am there with you"

"You are right, Avery! But when are you calling me big sister?"

*Sigh* I look at Calynn's eyes she won't really leave me alone would she? Alright... Just once.

"Big sister Calynn~"

"Ehem! We have arrived at the academy my lady Calynn, lady Avery"

Everyone spotted the arrival of a carriage with a silver lining emblem that implements that carriage is of Duke Magnus. When the door opens a fine young lady with long black hair on a ponytail with coldness aura stand out and next to her is another girl having a silver long hair and a face and skin that as white as snow having a delicate and pinkish face with also an aloof and cold demeanor. Both girls possess azure eyes that shine like the fiery seas. Everyone can sense the presence the two girls releases. Coldness~ yet warmth.

"Welcome to La Estrella Academy, Lady Calynn and Lady Avery" a young fine man around the age of 8 with a dashing smile plastered on his face. A young prince charming, prince Aiden

"I welcome you both at the academy I hope you won't be bringing trouble here" a domineering young man around the same age as the prince with the presence of as hot as volcano. And everyone can feel the atmosphere given by both parties. They didn't blink their eyes, they want to see what will happen between the coldness clashes with hotness.

"Greetings your highness, young lord. We humbly thank... you for assisting us..."

"It is my duty- -"

"However, me and my big sister can take care of ourselves. As a student of this academy everyone is equal either your apart of a noble rank or merely a commoner so I kindly request if you stop this act, your highness"

"Hahaha, silly me am I that scary?"

"Not at all your highness, not at all... just an ant" Avery make her voice low in the last part which only the four of then can hear.

"Please excuse us your highness, young lord but we need to go." Calynn interrupts the silence~ and left with Avery

'That bitch! Who does she thinks she is to insult me infront of this crowds!'

"What a problem..." William murmured by himself and left with the prince

'My little sister is so amazing!'

"Seriously, I completely forgot about those brats.. *sigh*"

****

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to La Estrella Academy... Blahh... blahh... blahh... Once again, welcome students"

"Did you see? The prince is so handsome 😍"

"Literally, how I wish I am his betrothed candidate"

"You wish! I'm gonna be his fiance!"

"No me!"

"So annoying, Avery should we go to your class?"

"I can go to class on my own, Calynn"

"Hehehe, okay! See you later!"

'Why did she not make a ruckus just now? Hmmm, nevermind'

.
.
.
.
.
.

Class 1- A~

"Is this my class...?" Avery look left and right and see the 'classmates' inside the classroom. Just as she was about to leave the room the teacher came in

"Are you miss Reagan?"

"Yes, can you please tell me where is the classroom for sophomores?"

"Huh? This is your class Ms. Reagan, please introduce yourself and have a sit so that we can start the class"

What the hell is going on?! I am supposed to be on a different class since I'm 6! *Sigh* seriously, it's uncle Zane's doing.... Whatever...