1

I'm late!!!

Woosh~

I ready myself, take a shower, brush my teeth, take a leap jump to reach my kitchen then drag my bag with a toast on my mouth. After going out I immediately run as fast as I can to reach my new school. It's my first day as a senior highschool student today and I don't want to be late! As I ran without no thought of stopping, I didn't realize that something unexpected have had happen to me...

Hunk!

Hunkkkk! - sound of a truck

Boogshh!

Crash!

Boom!

As my body lay down on the cold cement floor covered with my own blood, I see that I'm not the only one who is dying... I cause this- - I cried for the last time remembering the things that I've been through after all those years being alone, hated, unloved by many, especially my parents... who once tried to kill me. My grandpa, I'm sorry I'm leaving early today... I love you~ then I black out.

*****
Morning...

Splash

What the heck! My uniform! *irritated* Oh wait a minute? Where am I? I thought I'm dead... The hell why am I soaked! I look around and see these 3 b*tchy girls with a bucket wearing... I don't know what the heck they're wearing. I tried to stand up when I wince in pain, and I found my feet and hands covered with bruises too! The hell! What did these 3 ugly b*tches did to me! I try to stand up again and when I did someone push me! I look up and another girl slap me!! You! B*tches!

Hahahaha!!! - b*tch 1

Look at the face of that b*tch! - b*tch 2 said, and like excuse me? I think you're talking to yourselves, right?

Soooo~ ugly! - b*tch 3

Definitely outrageous! - b*tch 1&2

Hahahahaha! - the three laughed altogether making me more annoyed.

"Who the hell are you calling me ugly? You three ugly bullies!" I glared at them, and they stop laughing. They should be afraid, hell I am areally annoyed and so confuse of my situation right now. The three of them cowered like chickens. Wait? Is this my voice? When do I have a voice as soft as this? Just great maybe I reincarnated or something.... When they didn't move away, I kick their asses and left them behind those alleys... As I face the end of the alley I froze. Where am I?

"Where is this place?" I look around me and found myself even more confuse as i kepp on walking around and every time I see people, they glare at me? Who the heck are you jerks! I look for the infirmary to clean my bruise and when I found it another group surrounded me... Again!

"Your still here, bitch! Why can't you just die!"

"You're not deserving to be here!"

"You stinky daughter of a farmer! Eww"

"Who the heck are you?! If you won't move out of my way I'll be the one heck of a girl who'll sent you to hell b*tches! GET. OUT. NOW!" I glared at them and gritted my teeth, good thing they left me, I immediately went inside the infirmary.

"Your here again? Why can't you just stop making trouble you farmer girl" said by a weird old guy. I stared at him. Is he a doctor or something.

"I need to clean my bruises- -"

"You don't order me around, farmer girl."

"Oh? The hell are you? I am a patient yet you won't help me?! What an idiot"